Declaration of War

DeletedUser

I remember hearing that Mystic would have quit had I taken over leadership of ATEN, way back when. Never did understand why he disliked me so much. I don't remember interacting with him much, if at all. Ah well, that's most of W2. I've thought about deleting my account. Good luck.

Pizz!! Where have you been? hows life treating you?

deomonkid18

Mass Delete?

Would be the first world (That I know of) to have everyone hit delete and have no winner. Like who or what woudl the put as winners on the homepage?)

Either that or pour me a beer so I can retain some sanity :)

DeletedUser7126

Mass Delete?

Would be the first world (That I know of) to have everyone hit delete and have no winner. Like who or what woudl the put as winners on the homepage?)

seriously? df to mass delete so their would be no winner? cmon man!!1

DeletedUser95513

Mass Delete?

you guys go first so you know you are serious...then we will after we see you are... i promise :)

DeletedUser

Howabout you all mass delete except me? Last I checked there hasn't been a world where just one player won it.

Be nice guys <3

Pizz

It's been like six years, I don't remember the exact words. I still don't have any idea why the dislike of me as a leader.

Oh you know, here and there.

Last edited by a moderator: