Declaration on [HDR]

DeletedUser62174

We, -=I=-, are now declaring on [HDR].

We have quite afew reasons for this;
They withheld infomation about spies and traitors in our midst, and even invited them, they also invited many of our academy's members, but i won't bore you with these details, lets get to the pictures =]

There was once a nice little tribe of Hell Dragon Riderz, this is what the dragon look's like;

dragon.gif

Now as you can see, this is quite a nasty little dragon, and i expect you wouldn't like to be near it's mouth, or butt..

One day, a few members of UNDRWD and one or two from K30-S decided they had enough of them, and declared on HDR;

stfu-noob.jpg

So ROTL declared, now we decide to give them a little hand, while they take care of UNDRWD, we, -=I=-, will take care of these so called Riderz,

So, heres us declaring;

We're coming to get you!!!!
too-funny-pic-of-rat.JPG

There is only one outcome to his, [HDR] will be defeated, ROTL and -=I=- will bask in the nice new K21 villages >=]

ist2_1642901_embarrassing_moments.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62174

Forgot to mension, YOUR GUNNA GET OWNED!

DeletedUser

Very Nice Picture's for it =)
But Get 1 fact right .. Its K30-S Not U anymore =)

Good luck in Battle =)

DeletedUser

KayJay .. Some Are Kind person's to him =)
Must Say ROTL declaration to UNDRWD pics were Better =)
Bah i should just Shut up =)

DeletedUser

Just to announce this publicly, though the decision has not been entirely finalised, we (S.D) will most probably be assisting. One of our old leaders left the game along with our tribe and then came back, made his own tribe in our K, recruited another old leader, and since then has been refusing to join with us again. We didn't attack him out of respect, but he has just taken it upon himself to spite us, and join HDR, making their presence in our K go up massively, and we will not stand for this. As far as taking this member out (who is now leaving again, and apparently being sat for), we will definitely be assisting, and what happens with the rest of HDR is going to be decided later on. We request that all K3 business remain ours, and no tribes cross the border, or ask us first for permission before doing so.

DeletedUser

Must Say Good luck to you also then ? =) because this is going to be fun or what? =)

DeletedUser

Just to announce this publicly, though the decision has not been entirely finalised, we (S.D) will most probably be assisting. One of our old leaders left the game along with our tribe and then came back, made his own tribe in our K, recruited another old leader, and since then has been refusing to join with us again. We didn't attack him out of respect, but he has just taken it upon himself to spite us, and join HDR, making their presence in our K go up massively, and we will not stand for this. As far as taking this member out (who is now leaving again, and apparently being sat for), we will definitely be assisting, and what happens with the rest of HDR is going to be decided later on. We request that all K3 business remain ours, and no tribes cross the border, or ask us first for permission before doing so.

Soo.. i'm lazy
Joining HDR or -=I=-?

DeletedUser

Also on the behalf of sean5500 - Leader of [HDR] ~~

"I am banned fro them forums can someone please question him on this:

Author wrote:They withheld infomation about spies and traitors in our midst, and even invited them, they also invited many of our academy's members

Ask them who we invited. We certantly wouldn't want any acadamey players in our tribe."

DeletedUser

Assisting against the HDR members sitting in K3, and possibly more later on. So yes, joining I.

Its more a personal war, because this guy has been such a twat to us, but I thought I would let you lot know here because we now have to declare war on HDR, since this member is in their ranks, and they occupy our K. We will handle things here, and you guys can handle things down there, and that way you don't need to worry about support heading from the villages in K3 to assist down there where your war is. Win win situation :p

DeletedUser

Jack did you not hear me [HDR] are allys to us.

You clearly didnt know we respect are allys and stick by them. we now declare war on you it is not a fancy declaration as it is like me declaring on rank 100 noobs.

You will be rimmed by the mighty K30-S.:icon_evil:

To war:axemen:

i cant wait to have your :spear: nukes knocking onmy door

DeletedUser

Again on behalf of Sean

"It is funny how -=I=- couldn't fight one vs one and had to wait for another tribe to declare war on us (ROTL) whilst we are also fighitng S²ORM. It is funny because we were arranging a ceasefire with ROTL before friday (or thursday not sure) and it is likely going ahead. But -=I=- wont have the option to back out."

DeletedUser

Also on the behalf of sean5500 - Leader of [HDR] ~~

"I am banned fro them forums can someone please question him on this:

Author wrote:They withheld infomation about spies and traitors in our midst, and even invited them, they also invited many of our academy's members

Ask them who we invited. We certantly wouldn't want any acadamey players in our tribe."

If this is directed at me, how many other K3 members of 500K points have they invited recently... On top of that, there is the further thing where he is being sat by one of the in-tribe members, and so won't be active anymore. Thats a pretty good set of facts to guess with... We have been speaking to them about it, so the fact that they still don't know who we are talking about makes things very easy for us.

DeletedUser

Ouch -=I=-, sure this was a good move?
Having K30-S knocking down your door isn't exactly what I'd call ideal...
:icon_twisted:
Maybe you've bitten off more than you can chew?

Good luck to both sides, though I'd like to see a victory from the [HDR] side.
:icon_biggrin: