Declare that [END] is now in detention time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lee i bet you had a panic attack when the forums went offline for maintenance earlier didn't know what to do with yourself.

Is that a joke? Comment? what exactly is it?

As far as i know the forum has been here since i was here?

How long have you been hanging around to know that? You point it at me but the fact is you knew about it, ive been here 2 hours and didnt know it went off for maintenance yet you did :S funny that

Oh and i guess your stats will look even better soon ;) I guess might be a mssive hole left in the east of the world soon :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lee cannot handle the banter it was offline for maintenance when i went on a few hours ago calm yourself.

DeletedUser94889

wow lee, what happened to you man...

Personally i never was a big fan of yours, but you still had this respect level, being one of the elite players in w50 and co-duke of a major tribe..

it's kinda sad to see that you have transformed yourself into a simple troll..

On the topic:

It's amazing to see how badly [end] is getting crushed. if this continues for a bit longer, I predict a CBEARS style collapse coming soon for them.

DeletedUser93408

[END] are Losing?! ^_^ can someone post a Update, im tired of looking the stats..
STATS! PLEASE!!!

Stats like these::icon_wink:
School,NOT!
vs
END,t:r,TPG(is there other Supporters of end??):lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Macready08

[END] are Losing?! ^_^ can someone post a Update, im tired of looking the stats..
STATS! PLEASE!!!

Stats like these::icon_wink:
School,NOT!
vs
END,t:r,TPG(is there other Supporters of end??):lol::lol:

This is a School V End Topic

If you want the other stats go to there topics and ask :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SchOoL
Side 2:
Tribes: [END]
Players: scilent.assasin

Timeframe: 18/10/2010 10:00:00 to 26/10/2010 11:33:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 272
Side 2: 20
Difference: 252

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,615,425
Side 2: 194,700
Difference: 2,420,725

chart

DeletedUser

Wow, now up by 252. [END] you may want to wake up an see that you have to fight this war. Astronomy can't bail you out of this one :icon_rolleyes:

Caleb

DeletedUser

Noble faster guys, much much faster then you are :)

Not to be a smart ass but I agree with you Lee. I was hoping to be over 300 caps by 23:00:00 server time yesterday. Maybe we'll break 300 today. I'll do my part :icon_wink:

Macready08

As of now [END] Have disbanded. Its was short but fun.

I suppose the next thing to do its wish you all good luck. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wish SchOoL could take credit for causing the end of [END] but.. I personally don't think we can. Rather, I believe [END]'s doom was a result of the leads (both of them) getting banned. I know there are some good players in [END] that have now suffered the loss and deceit of two leaders. To the [END] members that have played with dignity and respect of the game, that are hoping to continue W50, my best wishes. To those who feel its time to begin a new world or end their TW gaming. Good Luck in whatever roads you travel and if we meet again. May you have the fortune of committed leadership.

DeletedUser

lol Isaac i dont enjoy anything more in this game to see the so Confident people to eat their words and disappear to new worlds or under allias in the same over and over again, when we send them to RIM.

Be confident bro, you just boost my joy

Hmmm.... I find this a fascinating quote. It doesn't really seem to have come true though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well done guys.

You showed ur quality and also your temprement even when faced with things.

Good luck :) And dont be eating too many barbs lol

AusKilla

I wish SchOoL could take credit for causing the end of [END] but.. I personally don't think we can. Rather, I believe [END]'s doom was a result of the leads (both of them) getting banned. I know there are some good players in [END] that have now suffered the loss and deceit of two leaders. To the [END] members that have played with dignity and respect of the game, that are hoping to continue W50, my best wishes. To those who feel its time to begin a new world or end their TW gaming. Good Luck in whatever roads you travel and if we meet again. May you have the fortune of committed leadership.

school can take credit... End may have had 2 leaders banned, guess what... So did school... and there other duke is on holidays STILL :icon_eek: school had almost no leadership but because they are an awesome TRIBE instead of deciding they've had enough of this world and giving up, they continued nobling and pounding the enemy... :) All credit should go to them imo.. :D

School were winning before the mass bans, and they continued winning til they won afterwards... :icon_surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.