Decommissioning

• Thread starter ALessonInNauzhroring
  • Start date

darkaniken2

Guys, on topic. Or else.

Any further spam will incur infractions. Either stick to the topic, or don't post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dark, not all of that was Spam.
Can anyone actually work the button?

EDIT:
How come the posts go #22,#23,#22?

DeletedUser

Only fanboy's can work the button.
Although I haven't actually tried it, I would assume it works, or they wouldn't have added it.

DeletedUser

I'm in twouble. :(.

I sell my troops for nobles (sun).

Joking, mod dude will tell me off if I don't post stuff on topic. Yeah, I'm secret, the mod can't see this (bandit)

I havn't checked. :L

DeletedUser

Except of course that Level 31 HQ is he only account I've touched, and it didn't even restart once.

As for troop decommission, works just fine for me.

My dear... I am so glad you did it finaly... So long ago, i was so hoping to get nuubs like you in my combat sphere... you did once in mine but then restarted,,, as usual... :icon_redface:

love love LOVE

DeletedUser106038

Bizniz should make a declaration against Mac N Cheese on the externals.

oh i would have held a petition to get him thrown off the externals if i would have worked. we discussed that loooong ago

as for the decommision i think i wont really use it. dont see a valid reason why

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just send my extra troops to a nearby tribemate. Let them deal with it.

DeletedUser

My dear... I am so glad you did it finaly... So long ago, i was so hoping to get nuubs like you in my combat sphere... you did once in mine but then restarted,,, as usual... :icon_redface:

love love LOVE

Who are you and what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

eh not that it matters id send it to a village and attack the troops for oda.... gotta get something out of it rather than decommission for nothing lol