Delboy is Motive

DeletedUser

C........... You insulted our tribe and, it wasn't even in a humorous manner...........

This i copies from rules:
" You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in the `Politics and Propaganda’ forum as long as the tactics are game-based.
Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished."

I think what i dont break any rules. I have my opinion about AXES, AXES have opinion about me / realy it maybe much better as sounds here :)/. Maybe i should before posting something, spend more time improving my english what to express minds more understandible.

DeletedUser

" You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in the `Politics and Propaganda’ forum as long as the tactics are game-based.
Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished."

I think what i dont break any rules. I have my opinion about AXES, AXES have opinion about me / realy it maybe much better as sounds here :)/. Maybe i should before posting something, spend more time improving my english what to express minds more understandible.

exactly what fundy said :icon_confused:
you didnt do anything wrong acourding 2 the rules but like fundy said,, ur moral compas is broken.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Listen to stingzorr (for once) on what he's summarizing of what I said. You didn't break any rules of the game! DUH! Everyone and their dog knows you didn't. But you insulted our tribe and then expected to stay in one of our academy tribes and use it to protect yourself? Uh.... no.... You get booted, and you deserve to get booted for your comments against us. For every action there is a reaction. For every decision you follow through with, a consequence. And the CONSEQUENCE of you SAYING WHAT YOU SAID got you booted from our Academy tribe. Duh, duh, and duh again. I don't think I can say duh enough before you get it through your head. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. So are we. And you saw the consequences of your opinion being against Axes. So welcome to the outside, you and you alone put yourself there.

Note, the special buttons are the "dismiss" buttons or the ability to use those therein.

DeletedUser

Listen to stingzorr (for once) on what he's summarizing of what I said. You didn't break any rules of the game! DUH! Everyone and their dog knows you didn't. But you insulted our tribe and then expected to stay in one of our academy tribes and use it to protect yourself? Uh.... no.... You get booted, and you deserve to get booted for your comments against us. For every action there is a reaction. For every decision you follow through with, a consequence. And the CONSEQUENCE of you SAYING WHAT YOU SAID got you booted from our Academy tribe. Duh, duh, and duh again. I don't think I can say duh enough before you get it through your head. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. So are we. And you saw the consequences of your opinion being against Axes. So welcome to the outside, you and you alone put yourself there.

Note, the special buttons are the "dismiss" buttons or the ability to use those therein.
I agree with you. My puprose was to see how patient AXES is, and i achieve my targets. About Fresh- they did right, because every tribe would do same. This all discussion goes nowhere, so i will try do not replay.
What not to involve in trouble present my tribe i think to start my own with name "AXES Accademy". I think with copyrights and law will be OK. Axes type of troops, accademy because i am fast learner and have HS diploma.
P.S. Guys please dont send anymore clay, my level35 warehouses cant accomodate so much.

DeletedUser

I agree with you. My puprose was to see how patient AXES is, and i achieve my targets. About Fresh- they did right, because every tribe would do same. This all discussion goes nowhere, so i will try do not replay.
What not to involve in trouble present my tribe i think to start my own with name "AXES Accademy". I think with copyrights and law will be OK. Axes type of troops, accademy because i am fast learner and have HS diploma.
P.S. Guys please dont send anymore clay, my level35 warehouses cant accomodate so much.

m8 you have no idea how much i wanna rim ur ass from this game:icon_confused: all the posts you make you look even stupider than before.:icon_confused: not even funny anymore. pls just dont post on these forums and play ur game cause you will be rimmed this way sooner than you think.

DeletedUser

m8 you have no idea how much i wanna rim ur ass from this game:icon_confused: all the posts you make you look even stupider than before.:icon_confused: not even funny anymore. pls just dont post on these forums and play ur game cause you will be rimmed this way sooner than you think.
I imagine how angree you are. Is very good, when emotions take over logical thinking it increase probability of making mistakes in game.
What my posts not fun it is my bad, i will try improve. I was thinking to rim you too, but cant find yours villages on W41.
And hide for somebodys nick it is not sign of bravery and resposibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im stiskavica ,, if you would asked i would tell ya,, and i dont think that a lousy 1 mill player can rim me