Delling

mattcurr

I take credit for that immature idea. Did someone actually do that or are you just making fun of me with that quote D: Pete actually came up with some good names though. The "Never Delling a lie" one would have been funny.

Someone did it but if I had to guess deleted by mod for creating an account solely to stalk another member of the forum.

DeletedUser

Ignorant Crimsoni, who thinks he knows me. I don't associate myself with noobs Crimmy.

DeletedUser

Someone did it but if I had to guess deleted by mod for creating an account solely to stalk another member of the forum.

Dein Mudda isn't stalking me, He is just a good friend of mine...

Mattcurr, how do you feel that about your members being obsessed with little old me?

mattcurr

Mattcurr, how do you feel that about your members being obsessed with little old me?
I have no members I lead no tribe, tribemates? Well they can dress up as tinkerbell at night and sing frank sinatra at a drag show for all I care, I just want them to work together and grow properly, which from what I see they all do, and in many cases accel at.

DeletedUser

I have no members I lead no tribe, tribemates? Well they can dress up as tinkerbell at night and sing frank sinatra at a drag show for all I care, I just want them to work together and grow properly, which from what I see they all do, and in many cases accel at.

that was an interesting mental picture to say the least.......

DeletedUser

I didn't pay MJ to say that, I agree with the intelligence bit partly. But not the better player.. because we don't know the outcome as of yet.

DeletedUser

Ehh who cares, I think Im a better player than 99% of all of you :p So what if he does

I think I'm better than about 99.5% of players, statistically it's almost certain.

I am better than about 1% - 2% ... i don't know what tribal wars either haha XD
everytime i try to play it, a mad spearman tries to noble my villas, and this happens in every world D: .. i think the mods hates meh D:

DeletedUser

duuuuude you are well to loved on this forum, by everyone :) they even gave you your own thread :)

LY2Delling

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, haters are my motivation! And you Delling fan club members just put the cherry on the top of the cake!

Thanks very much everybody once again! (clap)

DeletedUser

i do like your style, good chatting to you bro, dunno why people hate on you so much :/

DeletedUser

Posting to help get this useless thread to a 3rd page. Too bad GOG doesn't eat useless threads. *sigh*

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, haters are my motivation! And you Delling fan club members just put the cherry on the top of the cake!

Thanks very much everybody once again! (clap)

Can you share the cake? lol