Dem TLotM nubz

DeletedUser95593

So which of you noobs are active and still playing? Send all your nukes at the credobartek account. I'm super srs.

Side 1:
Tribes: Äxte, DSBAND
Side 2:
Tribes: TLotM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 594
Side 2: 57
Difference: 537

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,499,406
Side 2: 510,518
Difference: 4,988,888

chart

DeletedUser103075

A special congrats to TollxBooth that after all his big talks, and loosing 317 of his 319 villages to Axte F., he finally managed to score his first conquer since we started on him!

Toll B (597|284) K25 9,751 Bobba W [TLotM] TollxBooth [TLotM] 2011-12-23 22:05:08

I really suppose you should modify the sentence in your profile

"AXTE: Its a game of attrition boys.....keep bringing the shit. 3800 attacks aint nothing, show me more. Im not hitting delete, so you better get them nobles going....."

maybe with something like

" AXTE: Its a game of attrition boys.....keep bringing the shit. 3800 attacks are too much, show me mercy. Im not hitting you, just TloM so you better leave me alone, I'm on your side after all"

DeletedUser

A special congrats to TollxBooth that after all his big talks, and loosing 317 of his 319 villages to Axte F., he finally managed to score his first conquer since we started on him!

LAWL

Couldn't take him on yourself, eh? Had to use a 48-player tribe to bring down a player. Then you gloat about it publicly...

When you're done playing, go clean yourself up. You've just made a mess of yourself.

perfectstorm.png

DeletedUser

LAWL

Couldn't take him on yourself, eh? Had to use a 48-player tribe to bring down a player. Then you gloat about it publicly...

When you're done playing, go clean yourself up. You've just made a mess of yourself.

perfectstorm.png

lol U n00b

DeletedUser

Uh... how stupid. There's no competition out there whatsoever so why would the rest of the tribe sit around when a "supposedly" elite player is offering a fight? Obviously it wasn't much of one, but I know some tribemates had a blast ;)

DeletedUser103075

Welcome to tribalwars Congo.
We are a tribe, and we dont fight 1vs1, we smash enemies with relentless attacks.
But in retrospect, even the last of our members was indeed more then enough for you, considering your embarrassing results.

Your fallen as been marked in axte notebook as

car_fail-14140.jpg

DeletedUser

We are a tribe and we don't fight 1v1. When we smash enemies 5v1, we brag about it as though it had never been done before.

We pretend we are the greatest tribe ever. But actually, most of us come from other tribes and just thankful they allowed us to cover our fear with their banner.

Corrected your statement.

DeletedUser103075

ok
But in retrospect, even the last of our academy members was indeed more then enough for you, considering your embarrassing results.

DeletedUser

I feel like we've argued the same thing over and over again, 99% of winning tribes have players from other tribe, especially a tribe like Axte starting with so few it'd be impossible not too. Although, if the competition was at your level, maybe we could pull it off :icon_wink: Anyone that feels they have the right to brag about being an elite player can either back it up in game or fail miserably and be publicly embarrassed.

DeletedUser102496

LAWL

Couldn't take him on yourself, eh? Had to use a 48-player tribe to bring down a player.

I believe you have heard of an "Op" :icon_biggrin:

neWbs haven't heard of those yet :icon_wink:

Please know what you are going to say before opening your big mouth :lol: