Demons rule!! ;) Enjoy

DeletedUser

I hope that u read my thread so that u can tell me how can u invite a spy in ur that left join ur chat room after he left, posted thread about ur tribe and still let me be in ur chat room. So tell me now is everything stil ok with rip

crystalball

Again you prove your a NOOB

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Dogs of War 510.850
2 THE CASTLE OF ARGHHHH 498.324
3 Name Is Not Important 448.516
4 Tacticians 447.554
5 Predators 401.449
Ya'll dont even rank in the top 5 in ODA in the world, ROFL ( really )

I recently got an invite from a member of Demons, and yes i am the duke of rip. For some reason no one realised i got invited until it was to late hahah. Anyway i think the main point of them inviting me was to have a go at me.. got some funny posts and a few good laughs out of it all.

.It looks like their leader is very experianced ;) ..

Here their leader Attempts to put my tribe down calling them point whores with no ODA.. Btw my tribe is ranked 3rd in world in ODA and 3rd in points i think thats decent.. So lets see what Demons think, shall we?

2z683vb.jpg

Errr Okay lol... Wasnt expecting that as a reply but okay :lol: . Anyway the post was deleted minuts after it was posted i guess the leader didnt want the rest of the tribe to see it.. Thank god for "Print Screen" :)

Also good idea is to hide your troop counts when pasting reports and calling for support, you never know who might join the tribe un invited..

spw31i.jpg

Il just pretend i didnt see that :S . ahhaha

Anyway i think he doesnt like me anymore hahah
25gxfdx.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/25gxfdx.jpg

Anyway thats all for this week guys :) .. We shall march on :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:.

DeletedUser

Even if the noob tribes in k55 don't bash them down the first real tribe to come up against the RIP family will mince them up and spit them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

ok this go's both ways knight tryed recuiting me lol i took the offer just to have a look in there forums lol .........and what did i find lol panic & support requests everywhere lol i was out of that place in a flash lol yer Knight is tne one doing recuiting or trying to from the tribe they at war with ............grab that and eat it ;)

recruiting you?? BAD! All -RIP- joins us has never been invited.. you -RIP- are wanting to join us..because your tribe is being ripped.. and here ! because our tribe and allies keeps attacking to the -RIP- family..so you're skipping it..so you wanted to join us.. and also of non-organized tribe you have.. asking for players to leave their tribe and fight beside your tribe.. ohh noo... scared? :icon_twisted:

we are not recruiting -RIP- .. PS. Note
-RIP- members wanting to join us.. OK?

crystalball

ok this go's both ways knight tryed recuiting me lol i took the offer just to have a look in there forums lol .........and what did i find lol panic & support requests everywhere lol i was out of that place in a flash lol yer Knight is tne one doing recuiting or trying to from the tribe they at war with ............grab that and eat it ;)
Really, you came to me

DeletedUser

Triple post.

is teh epic fail!

Not true! But you screwed up the possibility of it going as far as a quad-post :icon_eek:

Then again, i suppose we should praise you for it, Godcat. I hear that quad-posting tears holes in the time space continuum, you've spared us mere mortals from ceertain doom! <3

DeletedUser92094

Worst than that my son.

I would tell you, but it would cause some internal rectum trauma, for you humans.

DeletedUser92094

if i could edit your post, i would make it as humane as possible. o_O

DeletedUser

my posts don't need editing, i humiliate myself more than enough already D:

DeletedUser91430

the RIP Family will Kick half the tribe in a week or so growth of its strong members can continue. We have some ok Enemy and freinds in the k that we dominate and I have respect for the way they fight and Do by no means want to go down the silly road of trying to pick on there weaknesses. I just feel that trying to pick on us for being up there in the rankings in all ...Ie OD AD & Points is just silly ...........look to the bottom and there you have Tribes that need a kick to get the act together.

firstly half your players have been cleared and according to your tribal policy they have to get kicked so why the delay of about a week or so ??? you'll have to disband by then :D

and the tribes at the bottom are not pointwhores and have got troops, so we're afraid to attack them ;) hope you understand the term pointwhoring.

Coolbannana

Hrst your cool lol'ss sorry if I rattled your cage, I'm there to help you bud just pm me I'll get you out of that tribe... your stuck in. I'm there allway to help so just pm me .............don't forget it ;)

you trusted freind
always
Cool.............