DESIGN - HAS NO GAME PLAN REVEALED

.Yoda

LMAO i had high hopes for this tribe, the contenders of world 110, so far all i see is disappointment and failure, they can barely rim ODIN...

8da0e8ebd6dd80cb07854d57fb05f08d.png

man like really guys? you went on a suicide mission, good defence to odin, and guess what?!?! AMG are now rank 2, well deserved, well deserved indeed!

@design, send more nukes, i wanna watch them get walled then laugh as you rebuild for the next 14 days to get walled again and again and again.

AMG now has the advantage, more villages, room to grow south, Design can only run to the rim.

ENDGAME IS AMG VS RUCKUS,

Design isnt even in the running no more, pathetic gameplay for a tribe that was highly looked upon.

#GG DESIGN ALSO

Ipand lost half their tribe, #ggshit tribe.

CYA SCARCROW AMG IS COMING

Bippe

Reaction score
I would wait and see if AMG can execute a succesful OP on Design before jumping conclusions, but I guess AMG are starting to look kinda spooky

.Yoda

well from what ive read "see below"

5f082f24f17158610a43faabd39db52c.png

it seems like very bad leadership. No forward thinking, no nothing. Pretty much leading a tribe into failure if you ask me.

0ecef1b99b11441cdb405d44c28b4dc3.png

hes killed the most in a day is 18.866 units, pathetic as hell.. odin seems to be spitting truth.
What kinda of selfish player does that, waits for other nukes to land then lands his after??

heck ive even killed 38k units and i started late..

i smell selfish players!

.Yoda

b4e8fd8f2b2e6441bcf5cbe7661ded26.png

id like a player defend around 50 nukes within a week, (killed) at this stage of the game without losing a single village. Whilst overtaking the rank 2 tribe .

.Yoda

you talk alot about stuff you dont know much about
Mate half the stuff that comes out of my mouth are based of facts and evidence .I jump to conclusions faster than a stripper sliding down a pole