[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Hell ya it is. but I quit playing it along time ago... not sure why lol

DeletedUser78118

[spoil]
11cc8a58.jpg
[/spoil]

My desktop had most of my disk games on it... it's no longer with me /cry

So haven't been getting an urge to play them so haven't uploaded them to laptop lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I approve of the Rome - Total War, but I disapprove of the Diablo II. Such a boring game.

DeletedUser

Pats... oh bait when will you ever learn? lol

Belichek (no idea on spelling) wasn't too happy losing to his understudy. Sorry I'm a Broncos fan. Nobody dare call them the donkeys haha. if they were 0-6 yes, but its quite the opposite ;)

DeletedUser

I approve of the Rome - Total War, but I disapprove of the Diablo II. Such a boring game.

Rome total war = FTW

especially on the 28 inch screen of my Mac :lol:

its how tribal wars should work, when you attack a village you should have all your troops lined up and command em all... in little units :D

would make sniping interesting :lol:

and my desktop is just the TW forums :D

DeletedUser

Rome Total Realism is great too, remakes and expands the map and gives all new factions. It makes you wonder how the Roman Empire ever actually survived with so many enemies, which historically is pretty accurate. Without military genius's like Sulla, Marius and Pompey, Caesar never would have got to Gaul.

DeletedUser78118

ya, had RTR on my previous computer, never got around to modding it onto this one.

XGM is still my favorite of the RTW mods though, but the troy one looked interesting, but never found a safe site that had the files

DeletedUser

Decided to bump this with a pic of my new desktop. I enjoy it:

[spoil]
desktop2d.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nice wallpaper. :3

I'm being far too lazy with my desktop lately.
The dock is on autohide, the mouse currently hovering on Music. The section on the far right is for minimized windows.
I just keep my more important messenger contacts on the desktop.
[SPOIL]
lazyface.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I might when I organize my desktop, its a mess right now >_>

DeletedUser

I might when I organize my desktop, its a mess right now >_>

Lewder if you wanna have some fun trolling and spamming try world 32 :p its a blast. literally long winded responses full of bull crap etc etc :) would definetly help your post count

DeletedUser

Nice wallpaper. :3

I'm being far too lazy with my desktop lately.
The dock is on autohide, the mouse currently hovering on Music. The section on the far right is for minimized windows.
I just keep my more important messenger contacts on the desktop.
[SPOIL]
lazyface.jpg
[/SPOIL]

What apps are you using for your music and other things on the left?

Also, what toolbar program are you using?

EDIT: I ask because they're tight.