DevilK vs Fusion

DeletedUser

I decided to make a stats thread for the war seeing as the other thread got locked because of all the spam...
Please try not to spam this thread.I will try to update this regularly :D.

Side 1: DevilK DevilA

Side 2: FUSION Fused

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 645
Side 2: 697
Difference: 52

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 44
Difference: 51

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,554,050
Side 2: 4,875,345
Difference: 321,295

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 940,700
Side 2: 381,496
Difference: 559,204

image.php

I realise that i might of missed out a few other tribes in the war, a list of them would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murderous Mouse

Firstly get rid of the forever stats, the war hasnt been going on forever so the stats shouldn't say that it has.

Secondly the tribes involved are the main ones so that is correct:)

DeletedUser

Since the other thread is closed...... Sorry, Ray, but you're deep in DevilK territory. But don't worry, we'll work our way over to you soon enough.

Murderous Mouse

Since the other thread is closed...... Sorry, Ray, but you're deep in DevilK territory. But don't worry, we'll work our way over to you soon enough.

Jirki is nasty, locking that thread, then mentioning my name at the end, he made me cry :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

well i think this war has been fun :D. Should see lots going on this week. and for those who think this is a slow battle, both sides have increased their AOD/DOD by alot. which tells me there is ALOT of fighting going on. But ...slowly we are pushing through, and as our back groups are now free with no targets should be a fun filled week. I wish both sides the best this week and happy n00bling:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Side 1: DevilK DevilA

Side 2: FUSION Fused

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 49
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 950,498
Side 2: 430,638
Difference: 519,860

image.php

i listed it as the last week, because the war was declared 4 days ago

Murderous Mouse

Why have you listed the same stats (as in timescale) at the thread opener? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

because i wanted to make you ask questions, why else would i do something as stupid as that?:lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is the same bleeding timescale .... :icon_rolleyes:

MM, if you remeber the original post was on the forver timescale, but has since been edited to last week. Use your eyes boy!

" Last edited by shadoman : Today at 16:02."

O yeah, I need more f00d. Cookies this time.

This war does look like a slow runner, but I'd say the stalemate won't last forever. Both sides preety even atm but DevilK have a better chance of coming out on top. Fusion lost some of their best players to DNY so I exspect they will still be recovering from the move.

Murderous Mouse

MM, if you remeber the original post was on the forver timescale, but has since been edited to last week. Use your eyes boy!

" Last edited by shadoman : Today at 16:02."

O yeah, I need more f00d. Cookies this time.

This war does look like a slow runner, but I'd say the stalemate won't last forever. Both sides preety even atm but DevilK have a better chance of coming out on top. Fusion lost some of their best players to DNY so I exspect they will still be recovering from the move.

Oh my bad...

but they were the same when I checked :icon_wink:

If devilK defend like they have been doing against me, for every single attack they receive from fusion, then they will surely lose.

*Hand therin a cookie*

DeletedUser

I decided to make a stats thread for the war seeing as the other thread got locked because of all the spam...
Please try not to spam this thread.

I realise that i might of missed out a few other tribes in the war, a list of them would be appreciated.

you missed ~FHR~ we were fighting them on the far west side but they are now going to merge into another tribe.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Oh my bad...

but they were the same when I checked :icon_wink:

If devilK defend like they have been doing against me, for every single attack they receive from fusion, then they will surely lose.

*Hand therin a cookie*

:icon_rolleyes: keep flappin my boy keep flappin.

Murderous Mouse

you missed ~FHR~ we were fighting them on the far west side but they are now going to merge into another tribe.:icon_cry:

They are fighting you seperately and so should not be included in war stats with fusion and devilK, if anybody else should be included it should be either fusion or devilK's allies that are fighting either fusion or devilK with their ally.

Murderous Mouse

:icon_rolleyes: keep flappin my boy keep flappin.

Firstly I am not your 'boy'.

Secondly I dont flap just pointing out the way your player left a nuke at home with a full noble train. I just point out from my perssonely experience with you in this war, I am sure you could say bad things about certain fusion players based on how they have attacked/defended against you during this war. If all players were the way an example was then I am pretty sure there would be problems with both tribes.

DeletedUser

oh i agree. our west is secure now with no tribes targeted, so now the western team may join in the fun :icon_wink:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hope you noble Ray, Fusion, cocky lil bastard if you ask me.

To Ray, how can you imply something over a forum? You can tell if someone is implying something by the way they talk. :icon_rolleyes: and even so, thats the worst arguement you had, if im honest, you started off more mature than mouse, but you lost it with the "implying" and the cocky bullshit.

But i dont wana start an agrument ;)

Have a nice day!

PS. go fusion!

If you don't want an argument, don't freaking say anything.

On topic, I just nobled another PhantomForce village. This new sitter sucks just as much as PF did himself!

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Firstly I am not your 'boy'.

Secondly I dont flap just pointing out the way your player left a nuke at home with a full noble train. I just point out from my perssonely experience with you in this war, I am sure you could say bad things about certain fusion players based on how they have attacked/defended against you during this war. If all players were the way an example was then I am pretty sure there would be problems with both tribes.

MM is Indestructible! This is what we listen to when we conquer!

I'm the only person who can call MM "boy" or "sexy" or "babe". Unbeknown to him, his parents sold his soul to me before he was born.

Personaly as I said earlier my money is on DevilK eventually winning, however my veiw is based on the opinion that Fusion will disband. If they can hold together then this will either grind into a full stalemate as GAM and FEMA did all that time ago, or Fusion will win.

Murderous Mouse

MM is Indestructible! This is what we listen to when we conquer!

I'm the only person who can call MM "boy" or "sexy" or "babe". Unbeknown to him, his parents sold his soul to me before he was born.

Personaly as I said earlier my money is on DevilK eventually winning, however my veiw is based on the opinion that Fusion will disband. If they can hold together then this will either grind into a full stalemate as GAM and FEMA did all that time ago, or Fusion will win.

You can call me sexy :icon_eek: well really I dont mind it is obvious why you feel the urge to refer to me in these ways.