Devotion? How many members will try to escape from this...

DeletedUser99127

I would agree there is no need to declare.
Although, no one was actually whinning about the attacks. I saw them, checked the speed, checked the sort script and just mass tagged and ignored them all.

It is somewhat frustrating that so much of this thread is flaming over personnel opinion :icon_confused:

Same, wasn't complaining at all.. :icon_neutral: I was pointing out that Escape are getting their allies who happen to be 150 hours away to the nearest LSD player to send fakes..?

cemblin

Reaction score
Ok. My ideas are not only awful, but also boring. Please ignore them then. Flaming posts that are not either wildly exaggerated claims, or flames themselves, is not a very productive use of your time. And no, writing awful, and boring, ideas is not a very productive use of my time.

Would you like LSD supporters to stop posting entirely? I think that's a yes.

And the pr0phet raises a good point. I'm not in LSD, so my opinion does not reflect that of LSD. He's also right that there's too much opinion flaming, but I predict that that will not change anything

DeletedUser

Ok. My ideas are not only awful, but also boring. Please ignore them then. Flaming posts that are not either wildly exaggerated claims, or flames themselves, is not a very productive use of your time. And no, writing awful, and boring, ideas is not a very productive use of my time.

Would you like LSD supporters to stop posting entirely? I think that's a yes.

And the pr0phet raises a good point. I'm not in LSD, so my opinion does not reflect that of LSD. He's also right that there's too much opinion flaming, but I predict that that will not change anything

So if your ideas are so awful, why don't you stop?

cemblin

Reaction score
So if your ideas are so awful, why don't you stop?

And why don't you stop replying? Let's not get into one of these silly, 'who can post last' battles. I'll try to think of something constructive tomorrow. (Just for you :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

And why don't you stop replying? Let's not get into one of these silly, 'who can post last' battles. I'll try to think of something constructive tomorrow. (Just for you :icon_wink:)

I appreciate your thoughtfulness on Valentine's day. If its good enough, you can be my Valentine.

King Matt II

The one time something on topic is posted (which was the war stats I posted yesterday), it's completely ignored and the flaming and petty arguments over the start of the war take over again.

I don't think anyone is in a position to comment on others' "pointless" posts, unless they themselves have offered something constructive that has nothing to do with the start of the war. Which, as stated several times, is PB's word against MASS' word. LSD could prove us right, but of course they aren't going to, so let's just accept the fact that they broke the NAP and discuss something else for once.

cemblin

Reaction score
The one time something on topic is posted (which was the war stats I posted yesterday), it's completely ignored and the flaming and petty arguments over the start of the war take over again.

I don't think anyone is in a position to comment on others' "pointless" posts, unless they themselves have offered something constructive that has nothing to do with the start of the war. Which, as stated several times, is PB's word against MASS' word. LSD could prove us right, but of course they aren't going to, so let's just accept the fact that they broke the NAP and discuss something else for once.

+1 (Damn, definitely wasn't supposed to post today, and definitely just broke the 'rules' by agreeing with something KM said)

DeletedUser

But you see, if we posted anything that contained sensible information, this would get boring. Quick. :lol:

DeletedUser

I think Swanny said a while ago, the 'breaking NAP discussion' was long ago. I think we all agree thats its just happened.
Either way it sounds like long term relations were untenable so guess it was gonna happen sooner or later. Not ideal timing for us, not be a long way, but then again wars very rarely are fought at 'ideal timing'.

Like I said previously, I think your op has been relatively successful thus far. A tad annoyed I couldnt get more troops into some of those snipes though :icon_wink:

Still early days, the big challenge will come when a counter offense is launched, and your 2nd round is launched :)

On a side note:
[Spoil]Villages Lost:
Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 LSD 77
2 Valour 66
3 TRAIN 64
4 SLAP 55
5 WDC 52
6 Saga 50
7 Escape 45

Villages Gained:
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 None 326
2 Valour 300
3 LSD 263
4 Escape 229

My terrible maths still puts us slightly ahead in terms of growth despite the op. :)
(Yes im aware that it will not always be the case)
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

+1 (Damn, definitely wasn't supposed to post today, and definitely just broke the 'rules' by agreeing with something KM said)

KM, not trying to revive a lost argument here, but we provided the reports on the Externals, and there were no counter reports to disprove what we've said and shown. We can't provide reports that disprove what we say, especially when we aerw unaware of their existance and where we could even find these reports if they never happened. Pure Baron is having a hard time digging them up. :p

MASS would have been dismissed had he been disproved, like any other tribe member who neglects their tribes' diplomacy. We could have talked it over and potentially dismiss all wrong doers, or allow you to recap any mishaps, but that was never the case, it was instant (4 hours is considered instant in a game that can last 5-6 years :p) declaration.

I personally thought our relationship was stronger than that. Our respect for each other is VERY LOW on the Externals, but ingame, we respect what each are capable of.

Swans1981

It kinda suggests that Escape have asked Valour to send some fakes, probably because they feel they cannot send enough by themselves. However, what I think has probably happened is that an individual player, who happens to be in Valour, has taken a dislike to an LSD player, due to externals disputes, and seen his chance to get some 'payback', not that I blame him for that, it just doesn't seem very, err, professional.

Valour shouldn't declare, but because of this, I feel they should ask their members to stay out of the war. Not that they have to, it just doesn't seem to concern them on a professional tribal level, barring the fact that they're allies.

Your posts are very aggressive Swans- could I ask that you reserve your aggressive replies for LSD posters who write aggressively themselves. I'm a sensitive soul really :icon_cry:

The reason why they may seem aggressive is because you are so neutral to everything.
You half heartedly write ever comment. I wish you'd just grow more of a backbone when posting. I appreciate you trying to look the innocent guy, but you'd be much more appreciated for just standing up for what you think is right, and stating why.

As for my answers, you've hardly answered them. First you say Valour should declare, now you say they shouldn't. You also suggest that Escape asked valour to help out because they can't send enough fakes (which is ludicrous) and furthermore go back on your statement in the same post by saying "i think its just some players who dislike escape". And its these comments I'd rather you just step over the half way line on and just put your point of view across. Being sketchy just shows a weakness on the forum.

Haha! Excellent. I don't try to present a neutral opinion actually- I guess you're just not used to seeing pro-LSD posts put in a measured tone.

You aren't doing this though. As previously stated above in my post.

It's probably the reason why your posts may seem dull/boring. The reason i've brought it up. :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It kinda suggests that Escape have asked Valour to send some fakes, probably because they feel they cannot send enough by themselves. However, what I think has probably happened is that an individual player, who happens to be in Valour, has taken a dislike to an LSD player, due to externals disputes, and seen his chance to get some 'payback', not that I blame him for that, it just doesn't seem very, err, professional.

Valour shouldn't declare, but because of this, I feel they should ask their members to stay out of the war. Not that they have to, it just doesn't seem to concern them on a professional tribal level, barring the fact that they're allies.

So, I'm not allowed to have some fun spamming attacks any more? Where's the fun in a war game if my launching on a top 3 tribe we have no relations with for funsies, isn't acceptable any more?

Seems very unprofessional from you, to try to argue that in a war game, a slightly bored player isn't allowed to attack who he likes if diplomacy doesn't get in the way? :icon_redface:

King Matt II

KM, not trying to revive a lost argument here, but we provided the reports on the Externals, and there were no counter reports to disprove what we've said and shown. We can't provide reports that disprove what we say, especially when we aerw unaware of their existance and where we could even find these reports if they never happened. Pure Baron is having a hard time digging them up. :p

It's been mentioned several times the village was nobled before the new attacks hit and thus we don't have the reports to show for it. Only MASS can, and why would he if that means he's going to get kicked?

MASS would have been dismissed had he been disproved, like any other tribe member who neglects their tribes' diplomacy. We could have talked it over and potentially dismiss all wrong doers, or allow you to recap any mishaps, but that was never the case, it was instant (4 hours is considered instant in a game that can last 5-6 years :p) declaration.

First attack was ~3 am, NAP dropped ~5 pm. That wasn't 4 hours.

I personally thought our relationship was stronger than that. Our respect for each other is VERY LOW on the Externals, but ingame, we respect what each are capable of.

Not much then. :lol:

DeletedUser

When I first took LSD i was in pure Delirium and could not Escape the awful dream I was Having...so I Decided to show devotion and lay of the LSD

DeletedUser

When I first took LSD i was in pure Delirium and could not Escape the awful dream I was Having...so I Decided to show devotion and lay of the LSD

Cool Story Brosef. What happened after that?

sp.ag

No offense to Valour at all, but when a tribe takes in a refugee of yours, even after you've taken his/her villages. Then you try and help them by sending fakes for them..?

lmao what story? :)

@spaßkaninchen
Yes, he lost villages awhile ago, but still its obvious he was/is a target of Valour and hes still on the frontlines. Or was..

You no nothing of the situation so stop trying to stir tensions, However if you really wish for some information to keep you from scratching your head for more excuses in LSD's defence; It didn't go unnoticed and nor did I allow it to to happen without kicking up a fuss and gaining some cookies for it.

DeletedUser

Some war stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Escape
Side 2:
Tribes: LSD

Timeframe: 09/02/2012 21:43:00 to 14/02/2012 09:59:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101,140
Side 2: 22,182
Difference: 78,958

chart

ODA and ODD

Escape 3.081.553 371.897
LSD 296.783 4.080.846
= = = =
Difference

cemblin

Reaction score
The reason why they may seem aggressive is because you are so neutral to everything.
You half heartedly write ever comment. I wish you'd just grow more of a backbone when posting. I appreciate you trying to look the innocent guy, but you'd be much more appreciated for just standing up for what you think is right, and stating why.

As for my answers, you've hardly answered them. First you say Valour should declare, now you say they shouldn't. You also suggest that Escape asked valour to help out because they can't send enough fakes (which is ludicrous) and furthermore go back on your statement in the same post by saying "i think its just some players who dislike escape". And its these comments I'd rather you just step over the half way line on and just put your point of view across. Being sketchy just shows a weakness on the forum.

OK, more backbone to be shown henceforth. Since I've now grown a backbone (and, dammit, some balls as well), I would say, Swans, that it's very hard to please you- you flame LSDers for bragging, and now you flame them for being a little objective. Or perhaps it's just that you enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing, and really have no decent ideas to back your arguing up?

To clarify, I didn't say Valour should declare- I said that they had two options. Either declare, or stay out of the war. I did also point out, as is confirmed by OLS's post, that it was really a case of a player who happened to be in Valour attacking, rather than anything to do with Valour as a tribe. Of course, Special Brew. has every right to vent his frustration that he's no longer top, and has actually become a rather miserable second- to an LSD player, no less, by faking LSD, but it hardly portrays Escape as a war machine. Sure they never claimed to be, but I bet they'd like to be seen as one.

As for war stats- Escape have clearly begun to press forward a bit more. I will repeat again that I think this should have happened a few days ago, but I sincerely hope LSD are planning the major counter-offensive I know they are capable of. A nine difference in four and half days (and only 15 conquers overall, some of which are probably recaps), is hardly a big, crazy war with troops and nobles flying everywhere.

I think, actually, Escape's greatest blow so far has been words. Front-line players may have come under fire, but it's the pressure felt by km5r, who has now quit, that will turn into the biggest blow for LSD. (Please come back, if you're reading this..) Escape fail in their duties to become the true war machine of W60. (Woulda put a question mark at the end of this, but not at least I have balls (albeit small ones) so now this post is just boring).

DeletedUser

Same, wasn't complaining at all.. :icon_neutral: I was pointing out that Escape are getting their allies who happen to be 150 hours away to the nearest LSD player to send fakes..?

Who told you their fakes? :icon_rolleyes: