DFB race to 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkywunky

Well LFKD overpowering reign seems to be having some chinks in the armor.
Pk's are still at the top and a far way out.
Legion is losing out and the gap between them and VVV is widening.
DFB have feel 2 places in the last week down to an all time low of 9th.

But then VVV mass recruiting has falsely meddled with the top 20 with mass recruiting and a merge with ANPI for there VVVk members (Yes we did notice LOL)

Even my own tribe has fallen a place to 14th because of the mass recruiting/merges (VVV this isn't tribalhugs XD)

DeletedUser

Is this some sort of strangely dressed propaganda against V V V?
Or propaganda against LFKD that somewhere after a few sentences dwelded (<- is that a word?) away from your original intentions.

Anyways, I think you said it all. V V V is doing what it's best at, like -JB- (or was is DBD?) in w4. Those that actually lie awake of that, should rearrange their priorities.
DFB has always been good at defending, but defending your points doesn't show in those rankings. PKs has always been good attacking, that does show... clearly. LEGION can't beat the 40 best players (and already proven to be point whorers several times) of aprox 10 continents, all concentrated in one tribe, no shame in that.

Matt76827

Is this some sort of strangely dressed propaganda against V V V?
Or propaganda against LFKD that somewhere after a few sentences dwelded (<- is that a word?) away from your original intentions.

I think its a bit of both really.

I dont think dwelded is a word but it isnt too hard to guess what you mean by it.

I disagree with you though. If DFB are good at defending you should be able to see it in their points. They would have an extreemly slow growth rate (assuming poor attacking) and if their points went down it would go down pretty slowly too. But for all I know (I havnt researched it yet) their moving down in the rankings could be because other tribes have grown faster than them rarther than DFB losing points.

Negatosan

I don't really care about DFB and I barely read the posts about them/LFKD, but from the posts that I've read my opinion is this:

DFB decides to attack a player... That player is a great player and kills a shitload of DFB troops... After that, that player is apparently suited for DFB and join their ranks.

I don't say that's the overall case, but you must admit that quite a percentage of your OD is your own troops.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about DFB and I barely read the posts about them/LFKD, but from the posts that I've read my opinion is this:

DFB decides to attack a player... That player is a great player and kills a shitload of DFB troops... After that, that player is apparently suited for DFB and join their ranks.

I don't say that's the overall case, but you must admit that quite a percentage of your OD is your own troops.

That was a lone standing case

DeletedUser7397

Is it not mainly your own tribe that recruits like that?

DeletedUser

Well LFKD overpowering reign seems to be having some chinks in the armor.
Pk's are still at the top and a far way out.
Legion is losing out and the gap between them and VVV is widening.
DFB have feel 2 places in the last week down to an all time low of 9th.

But then VVV mass recruiting has falsely meddled with the top 20 with mass recruiting and a merge with ANPI for there VVVk members (Yes we did notice LOL)

Even my own tribe has fallen a place to 14th because of the mass recruiting/merges (VVV this isn't tribalhugs XD)

hmm ya i guess you don't know the game then.. because your looking at points there.. just a reminder, we are 4k points away from PKs in OD, which is that a 79k points diffrence from VVV...

so ya umm. LFKD is still owning all in the top 3 in ODs.. quantity doesnt matter, quality does.

Nahuel Conh

Feb 06
08:33 Dagoneto left the tribe.

for that DFB drop one position in the rank :)
not due SCIROS attacks :)

Matt76827

quantity doesnt matter, quality does.

Hmmmmm now correct me if im wrong but the tribe rankings is worked out on the top 40 from each tribe. This itself shows that the rankings is based on a few (40) quality players from the tribe and is not dependent on the other players.

So you have gone down a few ranks because your highest quality players(top 40) arnt as good as good (in points) as the tribes above you. Say what you will about it not being about points. If I had 10 mixed villages 50:50 O:D against 1 D worth of your troops my 10 villages will still win.

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm now correct me if im wrong but the tribe rankings is worked out on the top 40 from each tribe. This itself shows that the rankings is based on a few (40) quality players from the tribe and is not dependent on the other players.

So you have gone down a few ranks because your highest quality players(top 40) arnt as good as good (in points) as the tribes above you. Say what you will about it not being about points. If I had 10 mixed villages 50:50 O:D against 1 D worth of your troops my 10 villages will still win.

I doubt you could resist the power of LFKD of OD, we've been in the top 3 since you were born...

DeletedUser

ToPaT? you recruited ToPat?!?!?!
BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhAAHhahahahahaHhaHhahahahAHAHAHAHaHaHaHah

ToPaT

Only thing that could happen worse was if they merges :icon_eek:

Dunkywunky noone even likes you / respects you. Partly because of this reason your a noob.

Do you even know why they recruited me?

Also all you do is go offtopic in every damn topic.

Finally, What is it with you guys just watching the rank constantly just to see when an LFKD tribe drop a place then make it out to be a "big thing" when it really isn't it's just a matter of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.