Dfghi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey people this is dfghi a really great experinced player in World 45 if you need help or need a friend or anything you can ask me:icon_cool:I been playing this game since world 10 :icon_eek:and it is quite tough too know about this game so if you have any questions feel free to ask me:icon_idea:. I can be your mentor.:)

DeletedUser3397

Since world 10, that's amazing, the game must have just been opened!

DeletedUser

i have a really interested story in world 10 you guys wanna hear it

DeletedUser

okay here is the story. I was in world10 and one guy who was really powerful(he had 29,012,000 points) and his name was Don Piro Namo he was in the best tribe that account was like the best account in the world and he gave me his account I was extremely happy. I played on that account for about a week and then suddenly he changes the password and I beg him to telll me his password but he doesnt and do you know what he does HE DELETES HIS ACCOUNT THAT IS TOTALLY STUPID, and when he deletes his account there were more than one thousand abandoned villages. and after that day i was annoyed and my goal become to get that much points.

Morale is: that whenever someone gives you there account the first thing you should do is change all of his data like his password his email everything you can so he cant do anything to his account.

That is my story

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL.
I want you guys to tell everyone my story so that person feels how i feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you like christmas? I love christmas!
Do you want some candy? I love candy too :)

DeletedUser3397

I would tell your story, but unfortunately you are a mouse. Mice do not talk, so this must be a lie.

DeletedUser

LOL.
I want you guys to tell everyone my story so that person feels how i feel. And if i ever find Don Piro Namo i will kill him

Perhaps he realized it would be better to delete the account than hand it over to you?
On the whole it was his acc, not yours :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually the account is Don Piro Nino and he is still around :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This made me laugh a lot.. Lol.

I am also from world 10 : D xD

Nauzhror

Hey people this is dfghi a really great experinced player in World 45 if you need help or need a friend or anything you can ask me:icon_cool:I been playing this game since world 10 :icon_eek:and it is quite tough too know about this game so if you have any questions feel free to ask me:icon_idea:. I can be your mentor.:)

You, mentor, others? Oh lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.