Diagnosis: Let's Get Freaky

DeletedUser116125

Patient File: 25737211
Patient Name: Greatest of All Time ("GOAT")
Chief Examiner: ghostbuster
Assistant Examiners: Solace92, Sinful Angel

HeartMonitor.gif

Preliminary Obvservations: Our first tests seem to show some signs of distress, the patient appears to have been losing members, due to a poor choice in leadership. Lost members have been taken away, for further study. Health of subject appears questionable. Possible intervention is required, to maintain health of host. All other vital signs appear to be in order, but closer observation is recommended to ensure continued well being of patient.

[spoil]
b56034f6f6bc31b4e81a82c7c7908729.png

08531845dd72d7c37e53d2c50a4f4294.png

1d1fb6a52afd57c437a6e2446de79532.png

d6f5dd5e4b361a57175c40314961a0a8.png

[/spoil]

Inital Treatment: The health of the patient appears to be worse than we had first thought and some mild intervention is deemed necessary for the continued survival of the subject. Surgical removal of ineffective leadership undertaken. One of Goat's leaders was found to be attempting to conduct a coup and bring infected members to the examining body. This attempted coup was successfully revealed to the other Goat leader. Removal of infected members and leadership was a success, patient appears to be exhibiting stronger life signs.

Initial treatment deemed to be successful. Further observations and treatment may yet be required, to ensure the expedient recovery of the subject. Infected members still potentially dangerous to host, will need to be closely watched.

[spoil]
1225fa8c360febe9e2f3b62ab57aa1c4.png

luxavism Oct 10, 22:46
Greetings all,

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you all over the last few weeks. I have really enjoyed it.

You have all been fantastic. Unfortunately [player]Ghio1[/player] approached [ally]Freak[/ally] with a plan to backstab the tribe and form a new tribe with some pretty hash terms.

Thankfully, Marmite. has informed me of these plans.

Although we were both enjoying the war, we have decided that the best course of action would be to form an alliance with eachother. It will not be possible for Ghio1 to play with us due to his actions.

The tribe will cease all attacks against [ally]Freak[/ally] and the alliance will commence.

I am very sorry to be bringing you this news but I hope you all embrace the change and enjoy our new adventure.

If anyone has absolutely any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

<3 you all,
luxa

d587ac467ad1e8983ad110f78141f4b9.png
[/spoil]

Post Op Report: Despite the apparent success of the surgery, the patient appears to have regressed, and taken back all but one of the infected members in to its tribe. Continued treatment was considered, but before a treatment plan could be put into place, the infected members were successfully removed again.

The provision of further evidence to support the permanent removal of several of the infected members, found below, was not deemed to be necessary. Considering the volatile and unpredictable nature of the subject, we recommend continuing observation for several more days, to ensure that health is back within normal levels.

[spoil]
14237f848cde99749f51bce09226a796.png

bb712b25a140c0a55f8f4f13b64f212a.png
[/spoil]

Secondary Observations: After continued testing, the subject still appears to be struggling with its health. While our initial treatment strategies appeared to be quite effective, they do not appear to have had a lasting impact on the patient. Symptoms observed include unreasonable dictation of diplomacy terms, abnormally high in-game recruitment and a tendency for hugging. Subject has hugged the tribe -AAA- for point and member growth. These symptoms are in line with a possible diagnosis of 'hug tribe'. A new treatment plan will need to be made, to ensure the continued health of the patients villages.

[spoil]
cb0411e98f82406723dea626dc83b3f5.png

df543c6001e9bd2be0f1e6a112403a01.png
[/spoil]

Observation Update: Hugging symptoms appear to be deteriorating rapidly. Disunity and callousness, with no regard for tribe members or friendship outside of leadership observed, in patient. The health of the subject appears dire, extensive treatment is likely needed.

[spoil]
3a3b8dbd2bcd99bd8ce87ef6c5453530.png

(Since it's not immediately obvious, this is with their Baron.)
9ad584267dad96cd88a7d46702e8b294.png

[/spoil]

Recommended Treatment: Diagnosis of 'hug tribe' has unfortunately been confirmed. Immediate treatment is deemed necessary, to ensure continued health of the subjects villages. This examiner recommends the liberal application of nukes and nobles, beginning immediately after the expiration of our 48 hour diplomacy timer. The patients condition is too advanced for non-invasive treatment to be effective, termination of subject is unfortunately needed, to minimise the risk of the infection spreading to others.

tl;dr: Freak declares on GOAT. You guys have two days, because we're Freaks like that.

tumblr_mkgk7xRZtA1rq6jrho1_500.gif

Obligatory video clip:
[spoil][video=youtube;DBixv2U8RS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBixv2U8RS4[/video][/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Hardly makes sense as a post and a declaration... Greg leaves for 2 days for time off because his family needs him and his barons declare on Freak ally. Good luck :p

DeletedUser116125

Hardly makes sense as a post and a declaration... Greg leaves for 2 days for time off because his family needs him and his barons declare on Freak ally. Good luck :p

I doubt you will find many freak players that wanted to merge with GOAT rather then war

DeletedUser93681

Wow, I thought it would go another way...anyhoo good luck to both.

Good dec. ghostbuster :)

Michael Corleone.

Nicely done declaration. Good luck to all parties involved

Deleted User - 10618707

This was a bit of a dull dec imo. Didn't engage me much.

dlcell

Solid Declaration -- Will be interesting to see how this works out :) Good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser90465

I would just like to announce that I was hired as a mercenary by GOAT.

I have no allegiance or loyalty to them, but will be helping them due to one of their members showing me kindness and giving me a good offer which benefits me being in GOAT rather than being tribeless or surrounded by noobs in Freak.

DeletedUser

I would just like to announce that I was hired as a mercenary by GOAT.

I have no allegiance or loyalty to them, but will be helping them due to one of their members showing me kindness and giving me a good offer which benefits me being in GOAT rather than being tribeless or surrounded by noobs in Freak.
Got offered more freebies?

DeletedUser116125

I recall those being terms given to GOAT from Freak? :icon_redface:

No it was Goat that gave the alliance terms but we didn't accept. AFAK

Then why waste both sides time going through merge talks for countless days? :icon_rolleyes:

It wasn't possible to work with Goat for reasons that I'm not talking about publicly so it was either merge or war. We dislike merging but we tried our hardest to do make it possible. It just couldn't be done so it had to come to this. Goat are a great tribe and hopefully will put up a great fight

Anyways, great dec, really enjoyed it. Good luck to all!

Thank you an thanks for your input

DeletedUser

The declaration would be a lot smoother without consistent overuse of commas, and it was a little wordy. I'm not trying to be rude lol, nice attempt otherwise.

DeletedUser

I didn't even bother reading the declaration I just got lost in the sea of words. :D

So what is it now.... Freak+Legion+Blood vs Goat. And here people thought there would be an actual fair fight but as always opportunistic tribe pile on the gangbang bandwagon :D good luck to all sides.