~dib~

DeletedUser

Any one else noticed that ~DIB~ all seem to noble barbs, what happened to make them so wimpy? Only 4 or 5 players who seem to know what they are doing, come on guy's this is tribal wars not hugs.

louisachewit

Can I just say a whole new thread on this is kind of pointless... Anywayz!

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DIB~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 2
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 293,859
Side 2: 18,973
Difference: 274,886

chart

Repinski

Noobs will be noobs I guess..... But lets see the weekly stats Louis.

DeletedUser

Any one else noticed that ~DIB~ all seem to noble barbs, what happened to make them so wimpy? Only 4 or 5 players who seem to know what they are doing, come on guy's this is tribal wars not hugs.

Someone's gotta turn all those barbs into tasty little villages...

DeletedUser

It's a pain when they take all your farms though, flippin noobs.

DeletedUser

Had to do this again as i was astounded when i saw this players stats, must be the biggest barb nobling noob ever.

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max==

One of the biggest i have seen so far.
http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.p...5668&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

By far the biggest barb nobling tribe i have ever seen
PS:41% of there villages nobled were barbs.
http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=8608&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=0&min=100&max=1700

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had to say something. Sorry about that. I just had to point out there are bigger barb noblers than them haha :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93182

Kerry67. The Barbarian Village is not very understood, some appear to be scared of the barbarian village. They will point to the name and state that they are wild and uncontrollable. They will provide numerous cases of evidence of how dangerous people consider these villages to be by pointing out how many tribes and players noble this 'vicious enemy'.

As yet, I have not yet seen the dangerous side of the Barbarian Village. Indeed, I have found them to be very helpful in my quest, they provide my visiting soldiers numerous resources. In fact, I get upset when someone nobles them.

Perhaps one day they will rise up against me and the barbarian noblers of World 48 will say "I told you so".

DeletedUser96134

Kerry67. The Barbarian Village is not very understood, some appear to be scared of the barbarian village. They will point to the name and state that they are wild and uncontrollable. They will provide numerous cases of evidence of how dangerous people consider these villages to be by pointing out how many tribes and players noble this 'vicious enemy'.

As yet, I have not yet seen the dangerous side of the Barbarian Village. Indeed, I have found them to be very helpful in my quest, they provide my visiting soldiers numerous resources. In fact, I get upset when someone nobles them.

Perhaps one day they will rise up against me and the barbarian noblers of World 48 will say "I told you so".

Excellent post this, i am another person who hates barb noblers, what have they ever done to deserve such rough treatment?

DeletedUser

Excellent post this, i am another person who hates barb noblers, what have they ever done to deserve such rough treatment?

don't forget in early stages on worlds these Barbs do get help from players in defense y'know farming them later on is repayment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93993

look at this

Side 1:
Players: Ataguas5
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DIB~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 582
Difference: 562

chart