Dice! Begins Rolling The South

DeletedUser

Awwwww u want more? :-D.

well,send some train so at least it will worth to rename them:icon_biggrin:

I dunno what to do here in 49,bored as hell,no ennemy,no friend,I feel sad:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

ill be your friend than i know i has a hug button around here somewhere.

DeletedUser

ill be your friend than i know i has a hug button around here somewhere.

here here :
emoticon-0134-bear.gif

DeletedUser

well,send some train so at least it will worth to rename them:icon_biggrin:

I dunno what to do here in 49,bored as hell,no ennemy,no friend,I feel sad:icon_neutral:

Hey Kriid I'll be your friend from W24. Maybe we can make s2orm again. LOL

rich26ca

no what would be hilarious would be if the south actually put up a fight doubtful since dice recruited the best leaders from the south... but if bmf/haze jumpped in on that creating three or more fronts then it would be interesting, guess time will tell.....

DeletedUser68332

This has been stated many times that they have diplomatic relations.

True if it was a "what if" situation, that would be interesting, but it seems as though every other post on many threads here in W49 is just "This would be interesting if BMF or Haze went to war with Dice!"

DeletedUser50733

Anything would become interesting if BMF went to war with it :icon_razz:

rich26ca

lol, just cause they don't attack much of anything.. how do they hug less then hug again are they not smaller tribes merged together to make BMF?

just curious as i don't know much about them other then some stats and that they are coming close to hug territory which is usually a death sentence.

DeletedUser50733

lol, just cause they don't attack much of anything.. how do they hug less then hug again are they not smaller tribes merged together to make BMF?

just curious as i don't know much about them other then some stats and that they are coming close to hug territory which is usually a death sentence.

Hehe, you know me rich, don't do much for soo long, then explode into life :icon_wink: and I believe we in BMF have merged less than any other top tribe currently alive in w49. To my knowledge there was only one merge - the one where I and the rest of REAL moved to BMF.

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or, looking at the Auto-Updateing maps, is NiON, ~WE~, and UPC pushing into Dice's K's?

And into K77, which is owned by Gold!, who I have had a member of that tribe claim they have an allaince with Dice!, futher evidenced by the lack of advancement of both sides in K77.

Maybe the tides are turning against Dice!. They're certainly having a fight on their hands with NiON, ~WE~ and UPC, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

lol I dont know who told you in Gold! that they have an alliance with us but that is totally untrue. The other tribes you mentioned you would have to ask a player closer to them as we all have our personal things going on in game and dont wanna speak on something I may not know about.

DeletedUser

Ummm wouldn't the tides be turning if they were conquering vills on us? Instead you only mention they noble in the same k's as us....

Go away troll. Having barb growers is a very nice thing

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or, looking at the Auto-Updateing maps, is NiON, ~WE~, and UPC pushing into Dice's K's?

And into K77, which is owned by Gold!, who I have had a member of that tribe claim they have an allaince with Dice!, futher evidenced by the lack of advancement of both sides in K77.

Maybe the tides are turning against Dice!. They're certainly having a fight on their hands with NiON, ~WE~ and UPC, that's for sure.

You may want to look at stats before making such a statement, it'll save you a lot of flaming. Anyways I was taking a look at the stats myself to see how the Southern tribes were doing against Dice!. I won't post them all here as it'll take up a lot of room and my spoilers aren't working :icon_neutral:

What allosawyou said has some truth in it however, Dice! have no conquers in the last week against UPC, Gold! and the NiON family. It sort of makes me wonder if the new academic year has brought inactivity with it for a lot of their members or if they're just focusing on rimming NERD. So I checked it out.

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice!
Side 2:
Tribes: NiON, NiON 2, UPC, Gold!, ~WE~, Lego, Mercs, NERD, LFT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 677
Difference: 300

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 1
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,282,887
Side 2: 4,316,209
Difference: 1,033,322

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 396,421
Side 2: 9,739
Difference: 386,682

chart

This begins to back up what I said about inactivity sweeping in. Out of Dice!'s 3.3 million point gain in the last week only 400 k was against the tribes of the South. With Tag! recruiting cyrus too it made me wonder, maybe Dice! has gone after the big guns in the South first and took on the challenge of taking them out and do as they claimed, roll the South but the stats show otherwise.

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice!
Side 2:
Tribes: Tag!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

These stats however don't show how Dice! dismantled and took out Rosie, unfortunately they disbanded and they're no longer available for stats :icon_sad:
Just some interesting things I thought everyone may like to see.

DeletedUser

Also gotta remember alot of guys have been hitting NERD lately and it takes a while for those nukes to rebuild.

DeletedUser

Very true I didn't take into consideration the nuke rebuild time and traveling distance :icon_redface: I was thinking about setting the timeframe to a fortnight but already had the sides put in and I'm too lazy to re do it all.

DeletedUser92753

Regardless, it is a fool that does not take Dice!'s position in the South for granted. If even one tribe lets down their guard and thinks Dice! is full of talk, I can predict that tribe will be first to go. I can tell you almost every Southern tribe centers foreign policy around Dice! and what if scenarios.

DeletedUser

Regardless, it is a fool that does not take Dice!'s position in the South for granted. If even one tribe lets down their guard and thinks Dice! is full of talk, I can predict that tribe will be first to go. I can tell you almost every Southern tribe centers foreign policy around Dice! and what if scenarios.

Nah nobody asks us anything. We are very nice neighbors in the south :).