DICE NERD situation

calipzo80

Secondly, DICE mailed the SARS players and convinced them all of NERD was going to hit SARS and they should join DICE before it was too late, using the threat of another tribe NERD to hug in players from a defeated one, pretty lametastic.
Hmm, I got no message that Dice! mailed me about NERD going to hit us.. We expected it before. But indeed we got a mail to leave from a tribe, but not about joining them. If I remember right, nobody left on this day, some days after, all the leaveings started.

DeletedUser

/me waits for nerd to start internaling my next targets, predicts k62 leaves nerd soon, wouldnt be surpised to see m00h or lazy or others leave shortly also

wouldn't be the first time that m00h or lazy left a tribe that was in a hard place.

DeletedUser

Those who have ever met or talked to payin knows what he's about. Manipulation, lies, stealing, betrayal. I don't need to post proof of it, as if you know me, you know I don't lie. If you dont' know me, I don't care to convince you or impress you.

The same crews you complained about me recruiting were the ones you took to dice with you. Wigzee joined DICE and I quote "you know i had to man they would have completely nobled me out". So you don't take player that are joining to avoid being rimmed? Contradiction much?

You claimed it would be the k62 crew that would bail or avoid a fight...yet it was YOU who bailed, it was YOU who ran away from the fights i gave you.

Fact is, you didn't want a real fight, i gave you control of half the tribe to war as you wanted, and what did you do? NOTHING! You sat on your butt and whined about every little thing, then join DICE and do the SAME THINGS. You're a hugging panzy. Anyone who knows you knows that. ANd all the points or noblements you get on rim players and/or quitted accounts won't change that. Payinduez the king of hugs. I highly suggest putting that in your signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

nah nah som and westgirl are the king and queen of hugs, lol... he is just a runner up ;)

DeletedUser

Those who have ever met or talked to payin knows what he's about. Manipulation, lies, stealing, betrayal. I don't need to post proof of it, as if you know me, you know I don't lie. If you dont' know me, I don't care to convince you or impress you.

The same crews you complained about me recruiting were the ones you took to dice with you. Wigzee joined DICE and I quote "you know i had to man they would have completely nobled me out". So you don't take player that are joining to avoid being rimmed? Contradiction much?

You claimed it would be the k62 crew that would bail or avoid a fight...yet it was YOU who bailed, it was YOU who ran away from the fights i gave you.

Fact is, you didn't want a real fight, i gave you control of half the tribe to war as you wanted, and what did you do? NOTHING! You sat on your butt and whined about every little thing, then join DICE and do the SAME THINGS. You're a hugging panzy. Anyone who knows you knows that. ANd all the points or noblements you get on rim players and/or quitted accounts won't change that. Payinduez the king of hugs. I highly suggest putting that in your signature.

Yes dice is a hugging tribe, they have their nobleman hug anything they want.^^

DeletedUser

You seem upset that i take in players who actually know how to play, or at least ones who are willing to try and learn from some good people. We may have hugged our way up here but all of my members are producing and the ones who aren't are getting kicked / eaten.

24th July 2010 - 04:12 our creation date.

2 Dice Dominion

104,93 Mio.
Todays OD total for us. We are one of the most active tribes in the game all around.

DeletedUser

Just to let you know, it's not that hard to get OD against noobs. Who are the only people you are warring. Only people you are warring are noobs and inactives. I can provide a stat for the inactive part. That'd just help you guys though, so I won't.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice!
Side 2:
Tribes: NERD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 388
Side 2: 79
Difference: 309

STATS DON'T LIE. if they are nobbling inactives, then kick your inactives like everyone else does.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 412
Side 2: 78
Difference: 334

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 17
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,588,982
Side 2: 548,223
Difference: 3,040,759

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 518,518
Side 2: 162,681
Difference: 355,837

chart

the right one

DeletedUser68332

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 388
Side 2: 79
Difference: 309

STATS DON'T LIE. if they are nobbling inactives, then kick your inactives like everyone else does.

/\/\ Hahaha, thanks Weak Spot for posting the right one. Yuyu in two threads you have made remarks that were made without thinking. Not starting a flame fest but please think about your posts!

DeletedUser

/\/\ Hahaha, thanks Weak Spot for posting the right one. Yuyu in two threads you have made remarks that were made without thinking. Not starting a flame fest but please think about your posts!

The stats prove dice nobles 3x as much as nerd, proving nerd are inactive or just noobs.

I never said it was dice's conquers against nerd, learn to read stats kid.

DeletedUser

The stats prove dice nobles 3x as much as nerd, proving nerd are inactive or just noobs.

I never said it was dice's conquers against nerd, learn to read stats kid.

How exactly are you in a position to comment on anyone's status as a noob? You have been playing for over 3 months and have 8 villages. LMFAO.

DeletedUser

Lets just agree that we're all noobs and put our toys back in our pram.

Back on topic....

oOoHAMMONDoOo Left 14th September 2010 - 23:13 401,748
Ganjababy Left 14th September 2010 - 23:13 590,155
Digital Dark Jedi Left 14th September 2010 - 23:13 396,953
ViolentlyPeaceful Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 357,147
logant Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 110,754
ArizonaRedemption Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 168,052
m00h Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 1,395,269
threeeyemonster Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 154,703
Mossad Khan Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 457,410
Thoraxus -?- Forever Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 414,051
ledlegs Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 151,852
Num27 Left 14th September 2010 - 20:15 903,053
sportsnutck Left 14th September 2010 - 04:34 1,277,908
monjardinier Left 13th September 2010 - 20:04 408,412
Doon- Left 13th September 2010 - 20:04 300,407

DeletedUser

How exactly are you in a position to comment on anyone's status as a noob? You have been playing for over 3 months and have 8 villages. LMFAO.

Most Villages:14th April 2009 690

Bc my past world experience, beats yours. noob

As predicted dice has won this "war"

DeletedUser

Just to let you know, it's not that hard to get OD against noobs. Who are the only people you are warring. Only people you are warring are noobs and inactives. I can provide a stat for the inactive part. That'd just help you guys though, so I won't.

So are you saying NERD are noobs and inactives? :icon_rolleyes:

calipzo80

Shut up Yuyu, you are wrong in most cases, so shut up, really. This 690 points, almost 7mil points is nothing special.

DeletedUser

So are you saying NERD are noobs and inactives? :icon_rolleyes:

LOL. really? That's how you're going to interpret that?

I guess I'll clarify and say that no, NERD are not necessarily noobs (although some of these posts state they are inactives)

However, I will go as far as to say that NERD is a tribe quickly falling.

DeletedUser33250

Talk about a high opinion of yourself...

Most Villages: 821 13th September 2010

Not everyone with a small amount of villages is a noob, maybe decent players don't have the time or patience to play, different people with different circumstances. Perhaps you should learn to respect your fellow forum users. :icon_neutral: