Did it start..?

DeletedUser101383

I was waiting and waiting untill the counter got to 0.... but i cant join after.. others got problems?

DeletedUser101383

nvmd its already on the frontpage... i was to quick :D

DeletedUser

Tw staff is slacking, it isn't too hard to do what they do I can do it with my eyes closed lol

DeletedUser

i was like that to
i saw the countdown, and then i was: Hey where is my W60? xD

DeletedUser

I guess it will have to get some time to calculate all the invites and pre. reg´ tribemates and where to place them in the world

DeletedUser

Well they trying to start the world at 12:00 thats usually when people go and take their break.. So my guess is all TW staff is now eating their lunch.. Lunch > starting world of course.. no one should touch your precious lunchtime and your break from work ;)

DeletedUser656

There were an unexpectedly high number of preregistered players, so placing them took longer than the allocated 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

There were an unexpectedly high number of preregistered players, so placing them took longer than the allocated 15 minutes.

I don't really mind it starts a little bit later, but this excuse is a bit funny.. So in the last hour you're telling us the preregistered players went skyhigh? cause I'm sure you could have seen the preregistered users already growing and growing by the hour.. so you can also recalculate or estimate the time you need for it...

anyway like I say I don't mind but the excuse is just weird ;)

DeletedUser

The 1st thing im going to when it opens... is to prepare to die :p