Did you ever notice....

DeletedUser

The people who enforce the law are always above it. There is a good reason for this. For example if you are a cop and pull over a fellow officer and write them a citation for speeding the next time you need their assistance they will not respond or at best take their time showing up to aid you.

DeletedUser81336

On a scale of how much I care from 1 to 10 I'd give this about... a 1.

DeletedUser

Most people just go through life accepting things the way they are but a few step and make a difference. Be a trailblazer Oscar not a pathfinder. There you happy I didn't call you osclown :lol:

DeletedUser81336

Actually I am happy, although I'm not a pathfinder when it comes to law enforcement I like to aggravate them as much as possible. I enjoy aggravating people I don't know. :D

For example; some people prank called my house last night so I set up a fire fox macro to create 200 different email and skype accounts and then write the name and pass-word to the skype account done while I was sleeping. So when I got up I used my 200 free calls to call them back, I am still on call #78 which will run over night until they hang-up (so far it's been over 4 hours). I heard somewhere too long of phone calls can over heat a cell phone and ruin it (they called from a cell phone).

DeletedUser

That is an elaborate way to seek revenge. I prefer just punching someone in the mouth. But I get that from my time being locked up. They don't have cell phones or computers in prison.

DeletedUser81336

I prefer that method to but when a person from half way across a country calls you from their phone it's rather a pain to track them down and punch them. >.>

Repinski

Actually I am happy, although I'm not a pathfinder when it comes to law enforcement I like to aggravate them as much as possible. I enjoy aggravating people I don't know. :D

For example; some people prank called my house last night so I set up a fire fox macro to create 200 different email and skype accounts and then write the name and pass-word to the skype account done while I was sleeping. So when I got up I used my 200 free calls to call them back, I am still on call #78 which will run over night until they hang-up (so far it's been over 4 hours). I heard somewhere too long of phone calls can over heat a cell phone and ruin it (they called from a cell phone).

/me gives Osclown a few phone numbers to do this to.

DeletedUser81336

Eh I cba to help anyone of the internet. <3
Only if they bug me.

DeletedUser

osclown I have been on the phone one time for 12 hours and had to sit there while it charged and it didnt over heat.

DeletedUser81336

It can happen, depending on the situation. It happens to iPhones I know for sure.