Did you ever notice....

DeletedUser

Well my first world was 20 so I guess I'm a new guy though that was like two years ago. But I have always been more of a fps player. But I was watching the forums long before I made this acct. I just decided to chime in one day so I had to make this acct. I couldn't remember the pw from my original which is why I hadn't posted earlier.

DeletedUser

My original acct was torrelligwf. I gave it to one of my tribe mates when I had to quit for rl. That was my second world 24. With this acct I played world 46 and 50. World 46 I quit and let my neighbor noble my village. On world 50 I merged with epic combination and now it is a triple co-play.

DeletedUser81336

Hrrrrmph well I have successfully seduced gotten MKC to give me a picture so I must post relevant things in w48. -.-

Repinski

MKC can you unlock my forum poster thread now so Oscar can do his rating pl0x?

This will also put it back on topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i see something unmentionable :icon_eek:

even after i close the window i keep on seeing it

someone halp me pl0xxxx :icon_cry:

Repinski

How did she break the rules? She has given nearly all of us a <3 at some point or another.

DeletedUser

How did she break the rules? She has given nearly all of us a <3 at some point or another.

Technically that counts as a one-word post, which is an infractable offense.

But we don't care. We like the fact that our mod can spam with the best of us. :lol:

Repinski

:lol: I suppose your right. Our mod is definitely the smex. :icon_wink:

I wouldn't have another if it was up to me. She would mod us forever (or till the forum dies :lol:)

DeletedUser81336

Report and you die :icon_evil:

Hhehee you can't fight the system. I did a little test in my free time (just to be a grouch) and I found posts that could get multiple elders and mods and an infraction on jirki. :icon_twisted:
I wasn't dumb enough to start an infraction war with Jirki but I attempted to get 2 elders and various mods (only the mean ones) banned, not one of them got an infraction. You can't win. :icon_confused: