Die.

DeletedUser19164

Looking for new members...

preferable like to sit around and point whore alot...anyone with over 500k points is welcome...troops don't win wars...points do...

Please mail harlos ingame

Thanks or your time
dags00

DeletedUser25465

Looking for new members...

preferable like to sit around and point whore alot...anyone with over 500k points is welcome...troops don't win wars...points do...

Please mail harlos ingame

Thanks or your time
dags00

is it just me ..... or is the standard of W10 P&P just slowly getting worse and worse from both sides as time goes on.

harlos

Awww.... poor Dags, can't be original enough to do your own games?

I pulled this with muffin. thanks! This makes me feel special.

"Imitation is the greatest form of flattery".

I feel so special right now sweetheart!

DeletedUser

If only I had a fail picture ... Last I checked your total OD is over 2 million UNDER Die.'s average OD per member. So much for being point whores. Then again if stats like that makes them point whores wonder what you are seeing as you don't even come close to them.

harlos

mylovefordagsio2.jpg

DeletedUser

awww how sweet whens the wedding:icon_twisted: i must say out of all the pointless topics made this takes the cake.

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: HARLOS!? Your having an affair?...or is woodly the affair :icon_wink:

LoL either way...cute pic hahahaha

harlos

:icon_surprised: HARLOS!? Your having an affair?...or is woodly the affair :icon_wink:

In reality - I'm a lover - I just have to act like a prick most of the time because... (shhh.... don't tell anyone I told you this.... but the Die. members told me they'd let me out of my cage in October if I can keep being a jerk until then)... because im a jerk?

Sigh. /me runs off in tears missing Dags.

DeletedUser

im afraid it seems like both of them are...
you could call it a three some

:icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

just jokin btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could always join in and make it a foursome :icon_eek:
:lol: