Difference in a church world?

• Thread starter DeletedUser99432
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm not seeing this overabundance of spears and swords you speak of

I must admit compared to the last couple of worlds I have played my area seems quite turtle free, but then in saying that it seems rather troop free... :icon_confused:

llanowar

*checks reports that tribe mates are posting*

I'm not seeing this overabundance of spears and swords you speak of. :<

Maybe it is in your area DK, but mine is just crawling with defensive villages. I have scouted 13 villages so far. I have yet to see any axes or LC except for my own.

DeletedUser

Maybe it is in your area DK, but mine is just crawling with defensive villages. I have scouted 13 villages so far. I have yet to see any axes or LC except for my own.

Maybe everyone in your area is plotting against you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Possible, but I don't think enough of them are skilled enough to hatch that large of a plot :icon_biggrin:

You better be careful. Dont doubt the power of noobs. They may start sending sword nukes at you :icon_eek:

:lol:

llanowar

You better be careful. Dont doubt the power of noobs. They may start sending sword nukes at you :icon_eek:

:lol:

:icon_eek: If that happens I will have no choice but to flee in absolute terror :icon_razz:

DeletedUser13939

Whatever you do, don't scout you. The report will leave you confused as that what the hell I'm doing with my village. :3

DeletedUser99432

Same thing in my 7x7 I attacked without scouting and lost my complete army]

DeletedUser

Seeing as this question has been fully answered, and we're clearly going off-topic now, I'll just move this to General Discussion.

@SweetDeception. I'm a hater. Beat ya to it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13939

Seeing as this question has been fully answered, and we're clearly going off-topic now, I'll just move this to General Discussion.

@SweetDeception. I'm a hater. Beat ya to it :icon_wink:

Pfft! This thread is not off-topic! The current topic can be traced back to the original topic of this thread. In other words, we are merely exploring a sub-topic. :3

llanowar

I believe the proper phrase is going off on a tangent of the discussion, but meh. We can do that here as easily as we could where the thread used to be I guess.

Now back to the topic at hand. Do church world's seem to overly encourage the turtles as much as it seems to have in my area?? (I have never played a church world before so this is a first time experience for me.)

DeletedUser13939

I believe the proper phrase is going off on a tangent of the discussion, but meh. We can do that here as easily as we could where the thread used to be I guess.

Now back to the topic at hand. Do church world's seem to overly encourage the turtles as much as it seems to have in my area?? (I have never played a church world before so this is a first time experience for me.)

I turtle in every world no matter what the settings are. Your logic seems flawed.

netjakdim

Ive scouted 6 different people near me and all they have built is spears and swords. Its nauseating.

SHHHH!!!!! Don't let everyone know that you brought a bunch of newbs with you to build up villages for your initial cluster.

I usually leave church worlds after a while as I don't really care for them but yes you will find in the beginning most seem to believe Turtling is the way to go however once things get rolling you will see it is as always the offensive guys that seem to grow the fastest.

DeletedUser

I usually leave church worlds after a while as I don't really care for them but yes you will find in the beginning most seem to believe Turtling is the way to go however once things get rolling you will see it is as always the offensive guys that seem to grow the fastest.

So in that aspect nothing has changed from a normal world?

DeletedUser101046

Only difference is that you now have to be selective of the villages you noble to maintain beleif in each one.

netjakdim

On the contrary sir, I find that in a normal world it appears to move quite a bit faster as it comes down in the beginning to those that either can work in tandem to take out enemies or those that are able to backtime their local area better than the newbs that
think backtiming is trying to figure out when your next attack will come BACK