Different Game Play

duke oscar

Hi,
I am just wondering if anyone has some views or predictions about whether the playing style of many players will change? Will people hold nobling back and Mint more Coins than usual? Will others forget about that and rush the noble?
With half price packets, i expect to see lower point bases when players first reach there trains, there will be no need at the start for higher point bases when coins are so cheap.

Because of the speed of this world and the half price coins, :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry: i feel will be built up more than any other world, quick farming and the prospect of quick and cheap coins and eventually nobles.

I will also expect to see a lot of Point whores who will farm mildly and rush the academy knowing coins are cheaper, a few might get lucky but most will be eaten up by the more experienced players, this will mean the top few start up players who are active enough will have plenty to choose from when they noble, good bases with little troops.

So in general i think this world will be very fun, activity is the key for farming and making the most of the cheap coins. I feel the best players will be at around rank 15-60 at the HQ rush, just building up there :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry: while the more stupid players will stop the :lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry: production and focus on getting nobles quickly.

Please post your comments/predictions/views and expectations

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am gonna treat this like a normal higly competitive startup phase

slinkiestwizard

I think most vet players will play there game as they normally do ,feeling if it has worked in the past it will continue to . Lamens terms if it aint broke dont fix it.

The only players i will see effected in any way are players that haven't played a world with setting similar to these , in terms of speed.

Point id like to make though nobody should assume point whoring as you see some players bounce quick in points , there will be many co played accounts that will always be active.24 hour activity will put these accounts quick out of the starting gate.

A humble player

I think before focusing on how to noble, you should all focus on how to farm and build best during BP.
I'm not playing this world, but if I was, all my mines would come out above 14.

DeletedUser

First thing im going to do is build the wall all the way up then build as many spears as possible

DeletedUser

Fist aim. Build the thing that suits me and my area the best so I can do stuff and hopefully do well.

DeletedUser

LC rush, whore
Cat rush, make farms for my LC's, use extra resources to make axe
Noble rush,

wait, thats my typical game.

Hmm... maybe I'll use the spear rush method? Damn the decisions

DeletedUser57199

Im going to do the same thing I do every world...
Kill everything that moves til I spot a noob noble rushing :icon_twisted:
Im a huge supporter of Barb Graveyard Maintenance

DeletedUser

Im going to do the same thing I do every world...
Kill everything that moves til I spot a noob noble rushing :icon_twisted:
Im a huge supporter of Barb Graveyard Maintenance

yeppers, usually the first target i pick...Thanks for the academy bud!

DeletedUser

You realise this is a coin world right, i'd rather go for a better built up villa than an acad rushed one

DeletedUser57199

You realise this is a coin world right, i'd rather go for a better built up villa than an acad rushed one
The way I see it, with a lvl 20 HQ, you'll get a lvl 23 rax out of a lvl 15 in one night.. and it will cost you.. but the barbs you saved early in the game, they are priceless.

DeletedUser

The way I see it, with a lvl 20 HQ, you'll get a lvl 23 rax out of a lvl 15 in one night.. and it will cost you.. but the barbs you saved early in the game, they are priceless.

Who says only acad rushed villas will have a 20 HQ, i said a better built village HQ is part of that. Unless i totally missed the point of your post, it kinda confused me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ill probably go straight for nobles :icon_redface:, screw light cavalry :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: