Different Game Play

DeletedUser57199

i said a better built village HQ is part of that. Unless i totally missed the point of your post, it kinda confused me :icon_redface:
I didn't notice you stated HQ was what you looked for when nobling villages, but Im not gunna argue that, HQ are nice when your new village isn't build up completely.
All tho, yea I believe you completely missed my point.

DeletedUser94730

I will most likely go the way i usually do, nothing like a fast world to get the blood pumping through the veins and seeing some splatter too lol.

Muldie325

I didn't notice you stated HQ was what you looked for when nobling villages, but Im not gunna argue that, HQ are nice when your new village isn't build up completely.
All tho, yea I believe you completely missed my point.

On a coin world HQ means little.

DeletedUser

Pits shall be more useful here than in your normal average world. First, players can't restart in BP so expect potentially less barbs. Other than that unit speed modifier is low compared to many other worlds. This decreases farming efficiency compared to pits (although still farming is still way better, pits are now slightly more useful than usual)

Another thing is if you have just a few farms, you may find axes useful. If you don't have enough farms, you may have to make them yourself: with axes. Although it will most likely put you behind compared to a player who got lucky with his area and is pumping out LC, but it shall work better than just focusing on LC while not having enough farms. Sure you can still risk and wait for other players to clear each others out but if they don't, you may suffer.

About the new coin price, yes as you all can say nobling has become more efficient. I think a lot of players may try to noble earlier than what they normally would do.

Oh! And the most important part: Don't forget the hiding place!

DeletedUser

i have no doubt the milestone brigade will rush anything that will get them on the list, then bail to the next world to do it all over again..:lol:

A humble player

i have no doubt the milestone brigade will rush anything that will get them on the list, then bail to the next world to do it all over again..:lol:

Ohai darth :D
Are you sticking around?

I'm trying to coplay with nauz, to slow him down enough to not get all of the awards.

DeletedUser

I'm going to build my academy to level three asap..
It has been a long time ago I've played this game!

DeletedUser

Ohai darth :D
Are you sticking around?

I'm trying to coplay with nauz, to slow him down enough to not get all of the awards.
yeah ill be here for everyone to hate lol..
just spike your own farms then mwahahaha..still wont slow him me thinks..