dilemma

DeletedUser

so I player 100 times plus my size has decided to noble my minuscule start off village. Noble train and nuke due in 8 days.

Sloppy timing in noble train, so I may have time to build troops and snipe it.

any advice guys?.

DeletedUser

restart.

if your being nobled within 8 days then i would say you dont stand much chance in your current location.

or you could try and hold out for as long as possible and be a real pain for whoever the guy is, it depends on why you play the game really, do you want to grow and do well, or simply cause problems for other people.

DeletedUser

I assume it's your only village, yes?

Basically just build what defense you can and snipe, though if you're that much smaller than him and can get a decent number of troops, morale may help you just crush his nuke if he's only sending one.

DeletedUser

If you can snipe the train the morale would surely save you but your long term survival chances don't seem too good to be honest. Better off restarting or joining a new world methinks.

DeletedUser

If you can snipe the train the morale would surely save you but your long term survival chances don't seem too good to be honest. Better off restarting or joining a new world methinks.

quoted for truth.

DeletedUser95593

What are your coords and who is attacking you? I can snipe it if you want.

DeletedUser104695

Find out diplomacy on the tribe attacking you. Find out who their enemies are, if there are any local get them to stack / snipe the train, Im sure theyd love to help kill enemy nobles.

If there are no enemies of that tribe then try sniping, failing that Restart.

DeletedUser

What are your coords and who is attacking you? I can snipe it if you want.

Village: [coord]489|886[/coord]

5ive [coord]488|500[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 06, 2012 10:35:41:648 [player]jax2010[/player]
3hree [coord]484|503[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 07, 2012 11:57:38:362 [player]jax2010[/player]
3hree [coord]484|503[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 07, 2012 11:57:49:852 [player]jax2010[/player]
3hree [coord]484|503[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 07, 2012 11:57:58:450 [player]jax2010[/player]
3hree [coord]484|503[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 07, 2012 11:58:09:579 [player]jax2010[/player]
3hree [coord]484|503[/coord] --> Arrival time: Jun 07, 2012 11:58:22:128 [player]jax2010[/player]

It's a bit harsh to be picking on someone this small. I have contacted both diplomats in the tribe who basically don't care.

The sloppy timing of the nuke should allow me to take at least 2 nobles out, hopefully and prevent my demise.

Any support choco death would be appreciated :D

DeletedUser

What are poorly timed train :icon_eek:

Cancel snipe it, kill 4 noblemen, post reports. You have the moral support of the external forum my friend!

EDIT: And the morale support of W61.

DeletedUser

I know, the train really made me lol. Are smurf n00bs? I'm only new to this world and they give off that impression with this lol train.
I've got less than 1000 points and I'm pretty sure I can take it out due to the timing fail :p

how embarrassing :/

DeletedUser

Mail someone near him to noble the nub :p Should be easier than wait 8 days :D

DeletedUser

I will snipe it tomorrow for you mate, will only be about 300 Hcav but that shouldnt matter cause morale