Dipank's Current Affairs Film

• Thread starter DeletedUser43619
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok I think a video is better than a 1000 words so here goes :D

do watch it w18 - current situation

I think I must be under the weather because this is your second post in a row that has made me laugh, however I think like your normal posts you can file this one under "F" for fiction :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well dipank sent me the link directly over MSN. (i guess because it was super special)

Here is a transcript of the video (the only words pretending to explain what the 2 minute video is showing):
first lets mourn the dead and those who quit :(
MIM Rush down in the South
APOC make pushes in the East
With a huge alliance and their massive army of push accounts
~S~ fend ApoC in North East
They send their backline troops to the front
So BA use your nukes on ApoC
Epic Battle Continues!
Go MIM and ~S~

-----

This is the single most embarrassing thing ive seen in TribalWars.
I chuckled at the Hitler dub videos, scratched my head at the random Bollywood dancing dub.

But this is ridiculous.

DeletedUser43619

I think I must be under the weather because this is your second post in a row that has made me laugh, however I think like your normal posts you can file this one under "F" for fiction :lol:

It was generally meant for entertainment along with some humuorous infotainment so if it made u laugh then I can safely assume its a job well done :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It was generally meant for entertainment along with some humuorous infotainment so if it made u laugh then I can safely assume its a job well done :icon_razz:

It made me laugh because of how bad it was, all it lacked was a Mel Gibson dub over as William Wallace with an ~S~ on his chest shouting "They can take our villages but they can never take our Freedom!" :lol:

DeletedUser

Wait!

Does ~S~ want us to use our nukes on Apoc?!

Why am I just hearing about this now?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Entertaining to say the least Dipank.

Posts have been moved to make a new thread though as it was slightly off-topic.

kimiisarian

Hello Dipank,

Reading all of the comments I thought this would be some silly video with a random guy getting dubbed....but then when I watched it I realized that you had taken scenes from RTW!!! Even though you are my enemy and a very bad neighbor, you'r still cool in my book :)

(Yes I really enjoy the Total War series)

DeletedUser40757

Well dipank sent me the link directly over MSN. (i guess because it was super special)

Here is a transcript of the video (the only words pretending to explain what the 2 minute video is showing):
first lets mourn the dead and those who quit :(
MIM Rush down in the South
APOC make pushes in the East
With a huge alliance and their massive army of push accounts
~S~ fend ApoC in North East
They send their backline troops to the front
So BA use your nukes on ApoC
Epic Battle Continues!
Go MIM and ~S~

-----

This is the single most embarrassing thing ive seen in TribalWars.
I chuckled at the Hitler dub videos, scratched my head at the random Bollywood dancing dub.

But this is ridiculous.

and BA launches spear nukes at that...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser43619

Hello Dipank,

Reading all of the comments I thought this would be some silly video with a random guy getting dubbed....but then when I watched it I realized that you had taken scenes from RTW!!! Even though you are my enemy and a very bad neighbor, you'r still cool in my book :)

(Yes I really enjoy the Total War series)

Thanks, I am glad that you enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser57812

a new com and quoir? I like to play at rome total war too :p