Diplomatic Incompetence

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

Greetings world 77,

We at NAM have an important announcement to make as we wish to call bullshit on the name “Diplomatic Ingenuity”.

Ingenuity:
noun:
The Quality of being clever, original, and inventive.

“Considerable ingenuity must be employed in writing software”.

For those of you who can’t understand a dictionary (like those at DI), this tells us that DI should excel at diplomacy. They should know which tribes are threats and which are bound to fail as well as taking precautions and not angering your neighbours unless looking for trouble. Let me give you 3 examples where this is not true.

Example 1:
Recruiting Ex Phobia members.

It was no secret that NAM was fighting Phobia. Our little fling was argued across the externals as we tried to discover whether Almurph actually was in Phobia and why Nicki Minaj even bothered to play.

47f6b6a64aff3ae722cc989c40f81e64.png

screenshot_491.png

A little rename did nothing to halt the NAM war machine, causing them to fold in less than two days. And yet, strangely enough, DI decided it would be a great idea to recruit these obvious refugees. Yet we at NAM turned the other cheek at this point. God knows Roman needs the help.

“Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.” – Mahatma Gandhi

A little pick me up personal dance video from Sam and we were fine.

indian-guy-funny-o_zps5d0ca2f4.gif

Example 2:
Worst Attempt At Diplomacy. Ever.

Now I’ll give them this one. At least they tried. The following is a little transcript between the NAM Duke (DaddyMotorboatsGoats) and the DI Diplomat (ddavies1).

[spoil][13:12:09] Sam: [10/28/2014 1:00:15 PM] ddavies1: Are you there
[10/28/2014 1:00:29 PM] Sam: yes
[10/28/2014 1:01:23 PM] ddavies1: So do you want to work on this deal or not i am getting the feeling you want an allanices
[10/28/2014 1:07:14 PM] Sam: alliance?
[10/28/2014 1:11:39 PM] ddavies1: Sorry Miss spell juxt woke up
[10/28/2014 1:11:43 PM] ddavies1: Allies or Nap
[10/28/2014 1:26:27 PM] Sam: What you want ?

You approached me to talk about diplomacy ?

what are your terms ?

what kind of benefit we can reap out of this?

Why Phobia guys recruited?
[10/28/2014 1:26:37 PM] Sam: Why nicki minaj kicked?
[10/28/2014 1:27:09 PM] ddavies1: Nicki Left
[10/28/2014 1:27:41 PM] ddavies1: We want set up a Allies with Shared fourms. and shared noble planner so no cross nobling
[10/29/2014 1:26:44 AM] ddavies1: I will take that as a No then
[10/29/2014 5:59:35 AM] Sam: I need answers which are not given yet
[10/29/2014 9:36:10 PM] ddavies1: You have ask no Question[/spoil]

Now I don’t know about you, but this just infuriates me. This is not something I expect of a top 5 tribe, clueless and incompetent is what comes to my mind.

Example 3.
Having Roman as your Duke.

Speaks for itself really. The ideals of this tribe are terrible. They continuously recruit across K45 with no thought to the consequences of their outcomes. Alongside picking up Phobia refugees they recently merged with rank 17 tribe “Family” effectively cutting of NAM from the rest of world 77. We have even heard a rumour that Roman has started a petition to increase the tribe member limit through a mail to the TW mods. Not only has Roman restricted NAM’s growth through the constant recruiting and merging, he has also locked his own member’s growth, a gross misguidance.
This was a step too far, how can NAM peacefully spread its message of love and kindness with a tribe practically starving itself and it’s neighbors next door? We are here to help DI, we will free you from your inefficient leadership using Trains of love.

You see, it is time a real tribe teaches the inept substandard DI about cause and effect. We are smaller in points and members but as our mentor taught us:

“A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.” - Mahatma Gandhi

In conclusion, (TL:DR)

Recruiting another tribe’s food is just asking for trouble.
DI’s name is stupid and not a fitting for such a calamity.
Sam > Roman.
Gandhi quotes can be applied to any situation

Oh, and NAM declares on DI

~Adam Production
Map:
[spoil]
nam_vs_DI.png
[/spoil]

Now Personal quote for DI from Nam wall -

[spoil]
Sam said:
They Recruit faster than NAM nobles

ShaunDK said:
How will they react when people reject their mass invites?

General bunny said:
Should have recruited me, i seem to be more experienced than the rest of their tribe

Dr Gewalt said:
Ian's getting rimmed again‏

DJ said:
Please Noble General Aladeen first he is a noob, and stop spitting in Tannies noodles.

Alyxar said:
noms noms noms

TG Smurf said:
A world class tribe, with world class leadership and world class players.

Ohh no sorry i meant 'Awful' not 'world class' i always get them 2 mixed up

Swendog said:
Luckily there is a member limit for every tribe. [ally]DI[/ally] dislikes :D

David said:

ShaunDK said:
There's an ongoing rumour that Roman/Zanrelley have created a petition to extend the tribe member cap to at least 100.

James said:
Roman is so hot‏

George said:
i just hope they recruit more people during the war, more freebies while also gaining war stats

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53562

Good luck NAM!

Their diplomat makes Dharma's look pro and trust me when I say, that is a very very difficult thing to do.

DeletedUser116374

Example 2:
Worst Attempt At Diplomacy. Ever.

Now I’ll give them this one. At least they tried. The following is a little transcript between the NAM Duke (DaddyMotorboatsGoats) and the DI Diplomat (ddavies1).

[spoil][13:12:09] Sam: [10/28/2014 1:00:15 PM] ddavies1: Are you there
[10/28/2014 1:00:29 PM] Sam: yes
[10/28/2014 1:01:23 PM] ddavies1: So do you want to work on this deal or not i am getting the feeling you want an allanices
[10/28/2014 1:07:14 PM] Sam: alliance?
[10/28/2014 1:11:39 PM] ddavies1: Sorry Miss spell juxt woke up
[10/28/2014 1:11:43 PM] ddavies1: Allies or Nap
[10/28/2014 1:26:27 PM] Sam: What you want ?

You approached me to talk about diplomacy ?

what are your terms ?

what kind of benefit we can reap out of this?

Why Phobia guys recruited?
[10/28/2014 1:26:37 PM] Sam: Why nicki minaj kicked?
[10/28/2014 1:27:09 PM] ddavies1: Nicki Left
[10/28/2014 1:27:41 PM] ddavies1: We want set up a Allies with Shared fourms. and shared noble planner so no cross nobling
[10/29/2014 1:26:44 AM] ddavies1: I will take that as a No then
[10/29/2014 5:59:35 AM] Sam: I need answers which are not given yet
[10/29/2014 9:36:10 PM] ddavies1: You have ask no Question[/spoil]

Now I don’t know about you, but this just infuriates me. This is not something I expect of a top 5 tribe, clueless and incompetent is what comes to my mind.

Don't know what everybody else is talking about. That's the greatest negotiation I've ever encountered.

DeletedUser

Call the 2 Phobia players we recruited refugees all you want, but neither had been attacked by NAM and it was DI who nobled the duke from Phobia, and a good number of their members too. Just because we had better things to do with our time than spam externals with a war against a tribe like Phobia does not mean you were the only ones who warred them.

Good luck NAM, see you on the battlefield. :)

DeletedUser110713

5 vills isn't a good number of vills, even at that stage
oh and u certainly did recruit more of them, just because you internalled most of ur recruits doesn't mean u didnt recruit them
rip in peace di

Deleted User - 10770065

Call the 2 Phobia players we recruited refugees all you want, but neither had been attacked by NAM and it was DI who nobled the duke from Phobia, and a good number of their members too. Just because we had better things to do with our time than spam externals with a war against a tribe like Phobia does not mean you were the only ones who warred them.

Good luck NAM, see you on the battlefield. :)

Pretty sure Nicki Minaj was the duke, and you recruited him.

DeletedUser

Where are you Crocky....

NAM and DI having a lovers tiff :p

Good luck to both sides.

Might as well post this for the lolz anyway :D

A member of DI wrote;

"As soon as people like yourself ignore the fact Roman is duke then the sooner you can all see the true potential of the tribe."

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice PnP Sam :)

Wish I was still playing now, if only to send a noble at Roman :icon_redface:

Also, Crocky...the duke tends to have a big impact on the potential of the tribe. Reputation, decision-making, tactics. Everything about a duke will impact on people's views of a tribe. Which is why this thread so far seems to be entirely on NAM's side.

DeletedUser

Roman doesn't even duke the tribe anymore. I don't see why everyone says he's a bad duke. he just likes calling himself duke.

:icon_rolleyes: