Dirty DS

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What you don't mention is you already began stacking your FLs to hit DS, yet you cry about us making the first move ;) All this "DS is dirty talk" yet none of you clowns have anything on us being dirty this world apart from reaching out to make diplomacy. Whatever makes you all feel safe Sweety.

Haha ya, i asked to begin stacks on 2 villages near Sashaahn, if we had been 'preped' to fight DS, you would not have gained free village on the entire border like you did, it came as a complete surprise. What tipped us off was your less diplomatic answer, i thought, we lose DR's 2 villages, we in trouble. We kept one, which vill make everything MUCH easier to counter attack :)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Infact it was me who thought Bagadzilla / Cornetto could be trusted, even after the W108 history.. so I was one who as an example approved an alliance with DS, but I was also the one saying Taxi during W108 was not to be trusted, then I see the same pattern here as W108 so I am glad we did what we did.
The one thing you dont understand is that your ego destroyed it, how? well you were attacking as a councilmember during a proposal progress then its your ego over the tribes benefit. They way you said it was simple, no agreement then you are a brown dott, well making us hostile towards you doesnt make it easier to accept an alliance over denouncing you (DS) over your actions Otto

I wish everyone good luck but I rather want us to win over you, and if yall are the one to destroy Ikea then yall better beat the three underdog tribes under you, which happens to be:
8AA8 - (The Unknown),
NF - (The Hungarians)
Shock - (the Small Package with a Big Suprise)

What you don't mention is you already began stacking your FLs to hit DS, yet you cry about us making the first move ;) All this "DS is dirty talk" yet none of you clowns have anything on us being dirty this world apart from reaching out to make diplomacy. Whatever makes you all feel safe Sweety.

I can confirm that is bullshit as we did not stack in that direction at all, if he asked for support then it was regular neighborhood stuff.

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can confirm that is bullshit as we did not stack in that direction at all

Oh wow a council member confirming it's bullshit, yet the villages being stacked were direct FL to me. Seems legit! And I don't know why you're even mentioning my name when I had nothing to do with your talks with our tribe. If my ego hurts your feelings go cry about it.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow a council member confirming it's bullshit, yet the villages being stacked were direct FL to me. Seems legit! And I don't know why you're even mentioning my name when I had nothing to do with your talks with our tribe. If my ego hurts your feelings go cry about it.

First of, before you try to hurt my feelings, try to read it in the full sentence, it works better that way.

Secondly, I commented on your quote about the stacking nothing more. I will edit the layout on the post so you can perhaps understand it better.

Thirdly, Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

814717701e75d946eb4990eba2d72894.img

e2c1ade62f29a2f6e6fe61a5a7cf7cd0.img

f8b40246cb209e876b34d9e91e9c2d48.img

Check the time stamps Otto, and you know our defence arrived late on one of these 2 :]

0c6bf024553ca4899a8eabfa8929f689.img

Sweetheart Otto :D Is it true? <3 You will hold spot for me cause i am that good?

IKEA people will tell you how wrong you are though ;)

Tata Adest

Groot is a decent account, what are you saying? If not, kill him then.

Have some good days with family & friends, we’ll see you after! <3

DeletedUser116348

Imagine tying somebody's ability to how much time they want to invest in a browser game, half you guys would be a lot healthier if you got an extra co instead of waking up eight times a night to time shit. Actually straight up shortening your lives just so you can flame over mails and externals lmao

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting, I’m not gonna comment on any dirty play or such but this might be an interesting war even if the odds seem quite unfair.

Good luck both sides (kick their ass henkebooii<3)

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting, I’m not gonna comment on any dirty play or such but this might be an interesting war even if the odds seem quite unfair.

Good luck both sides (kick their ass henkebooii<3)

Yeah, unfair, but some pro player will defeat the other side's tons of noobs. DS will easily win I think. Continuing the recruit from Smurf, cap the remain players, after that they will kill us easily. Noob + noob + noob < pro. Do the math!

Barcsa

Reaction score
I haven't answered yet for Groot when he texted me, but I am happy for that, there are few players who can be associated with him, cry lil baby :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, unfair, but some pro player will defeat the other side's tons of noobs. DS will easily win I think. Continuing the recruit from Smurf, cap the remain players, after that they will kill us easily. Noob + noob + noob < pro. Do the math!

I’m not sure that’s the case. Combined you guys do have some good players that can rival any tribe on w111.

If you guys were to gather the best players in the same tribe and get a solid leadership there is no limit to the potential. Also seven devil will carry ;)