Dirty Play, Back fires

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay In short OC Tribe and -FF- have had some issue from the start of the world. We work through that and set in place a Naps with 24hr cool down. So OC has been have some issue with Tribe DI , and we had some more issue with cross noble with couple OC members it happens. when DI council tell us that they looking at war OC, the same day I get a Mail reply from Sinful Say that a tribe AK plan on war us over a Nap dispute... I'm scratch my head, Thinking we never had sit down talks and we don't have a Nap with AK. So I mail one there members to find out who the duke was and Ask outright. We end up have a chat about it. So we start putting the puzzle together of what OC was up too. My council talked it over and deiced with all the issue we been have with OC and then them try to get us to go war a tribe that we have no issue with was for there gain, Sinful was being deceitful and Mu council said drop Nap no cool down cause of what he tried. On every other world that James & Myself have played we always honor are agreements, Unless the other party had went out there way to cause it Voided Like Sinful did. Now there members are call us all kinds of Names etc. So I Post this thread to set the record straight. Talks with Sinful. AK duke and OC members. Screen shot of Sinful mail try get us to look at AK as enemy.

Enjoy all
~Cue

Mr Blood Frenzy Jul 24, 14:37
Hello [player]Sinful Angel[/player],

been sometime scent we played on a same world. Has my diplomacy guy contact you yet about, start up some talks with you guy's? If not I have a ideal that would benefit both our tribes after looking at the map of where both our tribes are located. If interested let me know.

~CueBall

Sinful Angel Jul 25, 05:25
Is this the same CueBall from w90? Been a while since I've seen you around.

I haven't been contacted by anyone from your tribe yet. I'm definitely interested in having a chat and seeing how we could work together.

Mr Blood Frenzy Jul 25, 09:21
Yes it's the same one from Infamy / Bip w90. I still keep in contact with Andrew and Jord from war-peace and few the others. Well when I sent you the mail it was before few your guy's try to pull a Op on one of mine, What lovely timing.

So maybe we can hash something out, that save troops and resources and wasted time for both of our tribes. Nothing worse then waste that kinda stuff this early on in the game. Looking at the map on where are tribe sitting and your tribe position wise. lets split the Map more or less down the center will focus on going west after K54 your guy's work on going East after K55 Both tribes have a few members in each so granted they will be growing in those K's that are too far to make a move out them at this time point. That Give both tribes a comfort zone with each other and Then both tribes can focus the main goal taking control of their object K and secure back-lines before Pushing North toward the core. You know Me and Know My word is my Bond. Like I said I hate to see our tribes waste time and resources this early on fighting each other.

Think You guy's would be Interested setup something like this and being allies?

~Cue

Sinful Angel Jul 25, 09:29
I'm happy to leave each other alone with a NAP for early game. I wouldn't want any solid border agreement until later down the line. But we can give our tribe a directive to focus on going east to stay out of each others way if you do the same for your tribe.

Mr Blood Frenzy Jul 25, 09:40
That's a start and I'm good with that. Will set you and your sister tribe as naps. I inform my Guy's

Hopefully down the road after the world goes we can revamp the diplomacy.

~Cue

Sinful Angel Jul 25, 12:43
Will have to bring it to my council before I can agree on anything.

Mr Blood Frenzy Jul 25, 15:52
Okay You do that, In the mean time three your members will be lose their nukes and Nobles on one my members. This what I was try to prevent from both tribes.

Attacker: Nidex
Origin: 001 (519|579) K55

Quantity: 0 0 727 10 373 0 28 0 0
Losses: 0 0 727 10 373 0 28 0 0
Flag: +7% Attack strength

Defender: Dragon
Destination: Thank you, come again soon! (511|584) K55

~Cue

Sinful Angel Jul 26, 01:47
Yeah I've just woken up hearing about that.

Frustrating to waste troops this early. I've talked with my council and we agree that a NAP is best. We want a 48h cooldown on cancellation. Other than that we'll tell our people to leave each other alone and focus on growth. I hope we can continue to work together and put this start behind us.

Mr Blood Frenzy Jul 26, 04:07
Sounds Good, 48 hr cool down works for us as well. will focus on heading west and and take control of our K and why you guys work on your K and head east. Yes it was a big waste of resources and troops. I will inform my members now. Hopefully later on in the game we can upgrade to alliance if it benefits both tribes.

~Cue

Sinful Angel Jul 26, 04:07
Absolutely mate, sounds good.

Sinful Angel Jul 31, 06:37
Hey, I heard you're planning on recruiting a few OldT members. On the whole I'm fine with this as most are closer to your area.

However, [player]Jaxilian[/player] is within our cluster and we cannot accept his recruitment.

Hope you understand our position. Let me know if there is any issue.

Sinful Angel Aug 02, 09:59
Hey mate, what's going on?

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 02, 12:19
Okay I talk with my council about him.

Sinful Angel Aug 08, 06:14
Hey,

This information is between me and you on trust for our tribe's relationship. AK seems to be drumming up people against you. They contacted me and pointed that you were looking to end NAPs and said they want to work together against you.

Use that information as you wish but please only let your council know that I passed this on.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 08, 12:43
we have zero diplomacy with them, So have no clue what they are talk about. Thanks for the heads up.

~Cue

Sinful Angel Aug 11, 12:59
Disappointing you couldn't hold to your word. 48 hour cooldown is not a lot to ask for.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 11, 13:08
so is asking not to spread rumors.

I wasnt here from the start, but your little birds have been feeding you lies.
J

Sinful Angel Aug 11, 13:10
Honestly no clue what you're talking about. Disappointing.

Sinful Angel Aug 13, 04:12
That was a dirty move you pulled attacking during NAP. And your response is even worse. Shame. Doesn't take much to have a bit of dignity and yet even in victory you fail to hold your head up. Enjoy your eventual defeat knowing you got there by playing the wrong way.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 13, 08:16
Said the Kettle to the pot

Sinful Angel Aug 13, 08:18
We did nothing against you. Shut your lying mouth

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 13, 08:19
oh? are those salty tears I see?

Sinful Angel Aug 13, 08:20
Ahaha you will see ;)

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 13, 08:21
Guess I will. pity you wont be around to watch.

Sinful Angel Aug 13, 08:21
That's cute

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 13, 08:23
Sorry sweetie, I'm taken. and she's the jealous kind.

Nidex Aug 12, 13:39
you are a pathetic player, no loyalty at all.....

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 13:58
Oh, whatever will I do without your approval, oh Wise one!!!

Maybe your leader should have thought of that before spreading rumors that a tribe we had no contact with, was going to break a NAP we never had, and attack us.

maybe you should pick your leaders with more care, next time, and moor your ship to piers that aren't made of lies and deceptions.

J

Nidex Aug 12, 14:00
everyone has noticed you have acted upon poor judgement....

where is your evidence for that? surely saying that would have gained us nothing?

Nidex Aug 12, 14:01
regardless of anything that happened, you still didn't respect the 48 hour NAP... you are a scum to me.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 14:02
If we'd gone after our supposed enemies, it could have comfortably cleared your way by picking off the victor while they were still weakened.

Lies void contracts. misrepresentations do as well.

J

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 14:02
so, yes, you had motive.

Nidex Aug 12, 14:57
pahaha you are delusional!

You are holding to this story well, just cause you have ties to DI doesnt mean you be loyal to them and be there little bitch.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 16:17
It's not a story. it's what happened.

You can believe what you want. I couldn't give a rat's ass.

Nidex Aug 12, 16:18
Prove the story then?

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 16:19
And what incentive would I have, to do that?

Nidex Aug 12, 16:20
Well its your integrity as a person on the line.

well considering even your players i have been chatting with have told me that you jumped the gun and didnt even consider what they had to say... kinda speaks volumes to me...

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 16:22
Why would I share any information with a tribe I am currently at war with?

To save my reputation in the eyes of my enemies? You have no reason to trust anything I say. You could slander me up and down the block, and it wouldn't matter.

You know as well as I do, evidence can be fabricated.

My reputation over a decade and a half speaks more than I could ever say.

Good day to you, and Happy Hunting.
James.

Nidex Aug 12, 16:22
nope. pathetic.

Nidex Aug 12, 16:23
snaked your mate and broke a 48 hour NAP...

Think your reputation is a little tarnished there mate hahaha

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 16:23
Again. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Funnily enough, for someone who jumped the gun, we seem to be winning.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 12, 16:25
While you bleed players, who no doubt jumped ship the moment they saw your position was untenable.

Nidex Aug 12, 16:28
You have an anime photo on your profile, you opinion is invalid you weeb haha

LitSpear Aug 09, 02:45
I’m one of the dukes of AK, you asked my tribe mate for me.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 09, 04:35
Hello,

I was told that your tribe wants to war mine cause your tribe is not happy with a naps with My tribe. MY first thought is we never had any talks with with AK tribe or anyone of there members.(No Talks at all on Naps/allies) Then the Next question I ask myself is why AK tribe talk with OC tribe and tell them stuff and tell them That they want to war my tribe. So I'm asking you, what I been told is it true? or a lie that someone is try to stir up trouble between other tribes.

~Cue

LitSpear Aug 09, 06:57
We have no intentions of going to war with you, in fact we wanted to see if you guys would agree to a NAP. Our tribe is dealing with [ALLY]B.I.A[/ALLY] and we would never try to start another war while still in one. I’m not sure where you heard this but I might have a good guess.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 09, 12:21
I kinda figure it was a lie myself, Hence why I came to you to verify it for myself. Now as far a Nap goes I put it to my council and Get back to you.

~Cue

LitSpear Aug 09, 18:56
Alright, thanks! I’m glad to hear from you.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 16:16
Spreading rumors should be a Sin, dont you think so?

James

LitSpear Aug 10, 16:23
Hm?

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 20:46
it's a riddle. figure it out :D

James.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 20:46
lemme know if you dont solve it, I'll tell you the answer, but it wont be so much fun.

J

LitSpear Aug 10, 21:17
Well I certainly agree with you. Rumors and falsehoods are the last acts of desperation from weak leaders about to go under. At least in my opinion.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 21:43
Hint - the solution to the riddle was to the source of the rumors.

J

LitSpear Aug 10, 22:01
Ah I understand. Yes I can see why they would say something like that. They attempted and failed miserably to cap one of our players villages. Losing at least 4 nobles and 3 trains. After that we listed them as enemies.

[ally]SINTM[/ally] yes?

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 22:09
player, not tribe.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 22:10
and not sintm

LitSpear Aug 10, 22:13
Hm, maybe you are talking about [player]Sinful Angel[/player]? They are diplomat of a tribe near you. None of us have had any contact with the tribe Sinful Angel is in though.

Mr Blood Frenzy Aug 10, 22:15
James not on right now, So I answer for him yes Sin A.

~Cue

LitSpear Aug 10, 22:19
Ha well I am flattered that they would lie about us to you and thanks for letting us know who said those things because we were had no idea.

I can assure you we have no dealings with OC and I doubt we will ever have a reason to contact them.

Attachments

• OCTalks101.jpg
    OCTalks101.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 33

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well OC duke reached out to me, He had no ideal what caused all this till after read this post. Whats done is done.
I told you that because I genuinely believed that was AK's intention. I trusted in our NAP agreement and therefore came to you when I heard information you might want.

You can try justify going back on your NAP agreements and saying we're the bad guys all you want. But you went back on your word and that's all you have.

You can continue spreading lies. This is the last you'll hear from me. I'm highly disappointed in the way you chose to conduct yourself.

Sinful Angelon 08.08. at 06:12
I'm not looking to pick a fight with either of those tribes.
Earthhearton 08.08. at 04:23
Borders don't necessarily need to touch in this world (Can't send support to players outside of tribe). What's more important is who both of our borders touch, like sintm, or FF.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I told you that because I genuinely believed that was AK's intention. I trusted in our NAP agreement and therefore came to you when I heard information you might want.

You can try justify going back on your NAP agreements and saying we're the bad guys all you want. But you went back on your word and that's all you have.

You can continue spreading lies. This is the last you'll hear from me. I'm highly disappointed in the way you chose to conduct yourself.

Sinful Angelon 08.08. at 06:12
I'm not looking to pick a fight with either of those tribes.
Earthhearton 08.08. at 04:23
Borders don't necessarily need to touch in this world (Can't send support to players outside of tribe). What's more important is who both of our borders touch, like sintm, or FF.

Only person lie here is you Sinful, Your one that said AK was mad cause a nap was broken and wanted to war my tribe. Your words not mine. We never had Naps with them. You have ties with sintm I found out today, so it even make more scent why you wanted us to war AK cause they killed nukes and Nobles of there. LitSpear even said so, You bother read his mail? Keep going the way you are Bro. The truth right up there in all the mails. You can try spin it anyway you want. It still show you getting caught in a lie and try to cause two tribe to war each other witch would benefit you and your agenda.

Have a Good day.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This has more drama, than my wife on ladies night..

Ironically you blame a player who already lost his main and is now tribeless. OC has also already fallen behind pretty significantly considering they were a core tribe that started around day 1.

But will keep my eye on this for the drama alone :)

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He ended up Tribeless due to his own actions, he tried to play dirty. Not just against steadfast allies, but against the interests of his own tribe.

James

Silens

Reaction score
Even if oc tried to stir trouble, players/tribes who break naps making excuses are scum of the game and u just made it in that group

Congrates

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even if oc tried to stir trouble, players/tribes who break naps making excuses are scum of the game and u just made it in that group

Congrates
LOL you must be new to this game, a NAP is not alliance. Every tribe in this game breaks Naps. So I guess your calling everyone scum. Just check your stats. You don't even have 1yr under your belt, Go back home too your mommy cause your still wet behind the ears! Once you got couple years experience of this game then you may speak :)

Deleted User - 848885909

Damn son. Iron heart and I didn't even have this kind of disagreement or fight. It was just okay this isn't going to work. WAR! O_O

This world be popping quick.

Hahaha, no doubt brother!! At least we were both up front. “Hey, this won’t work” and “Tribe voted against it”. Lol

Deleted User - 11603987

Im an ex member of OC, i got nobled by DI, and im not entirely sure why you created this thread. The only reason I can think of is, that you are trying to justify jumping into a fight with no warning and breaking the agreed arrangement of our NAP. Most notably the 48 hour cooldown.

While this in itself isn't completely unusual, it did lead to us having to reorganise and we suddenly went from having a small area of frontline, in a war where we believed we were equal in strength ( this will be argued i guess lol) to being more or less surrounded entirely. Obviously im a bit salty about this as it was a contributing factor to me getting nobled and ending up on the rim :D

Okay In short OC Tribe and -FF- have had some issue from the start of the world. We work through that and set in place a Naps with 24hr cool down.

Im assuming the issue you are referring to is that almost as soon as we got nobles one of our guys wanted to take a village from one of your guys. In my opinion a pretty standard encounter. One that you rebuffed (you showed one of the reports) and we then set up the NAP. If your...anger...towards us started here then this is one hell of a grudge.

-----------

Only person lie here is you Sinful, Your one that said AK was mad cause a nap was broken and wanted to war my tribe. Your words not mine. We never had Naps with them. You have ties with sintm I found out today, so it even make more scent why you wanted us to war AK cause they killed nukes and Nobles of there. LitSpear even said so, You bother read his mail? Keep going the way you are Bro. The truth right up there in all the mails. You can try spin it anyway you want. It still show you getting caught in a lie and try to cause two tribe to war each other witch would benefit you and your agenda.

I believe if you read what SinfulAngel said again in the messages he sent you, he is pretty genuine, and he seems to be keeping people we had diplomacy with informed on whats going on around our area. For example when you took in the members from OldT, he raised the concerns we had with it. Then he came to you with information about another tribe - this is the first time anybody has probably seen those messages btw, as sinful intended them to be private. Whether the information was true or not i dont think we will ever know (its a case of he said this/she said that). However that message doesnt automatically mean he is being deceitful with you. You decided to believe the information was false and it looks like that's when you broke the NAP. I think it is acceptable to say that you have been friendly with DI for a long time, and that you saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

All the other messages you quoted in your initial posts happen after you declared war on us, I think anger is acceptable on the part of the people in OC. Not to mention that some of those OldT members who joined you early on seem to have moved over to OC, I wont pretend to know the reasons for this but they are evidently not happy about something.

Like I said, the only reason for this thread seems to be in order to justify the breaking of an NAP, which had agreed terms in the event that one of us wanted to break it. Im not sure how -FF-, -FFS-, DI vs OC OC. is going anymore; yet despite being the people who were angry, and the people who it will effect the most, OC are not the ones trying to publicly smear another's reputation. In fact the NAP has been broken for nearly a week and we just got on with it as another obstacle to deal with.

I am 100% biased, and I am salty about what happened, but I know SinfulAngel to be honest and open player. The talks you had with him, and with others do not seem to be justification for war. I think you saw an opportunity to try to grow your strength and you took it - these things happen all the time. I just dont know why you are trying to make it look like it was anything other than your intention to do so in the first place.

edit: sorry for the long post. i have nothing to do today :p

Reaction score
What kind of dirty plays you guys are into has me worried, Ill call the therapist :D

(Dont think of therapist from The Brothers Grimsby scene) lol