Reaction score
hes changed back to prada now, notice the 8871 numbers the same

Attachments

• Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    795.2 KB · Views: 32

Flash.fr

Reaction score
He's lying. Last world he played on .fr he was banned twice.
So, this type of pratics from him dont surprised me.

Seems like a lot of people are actually using multiaccounts or pushing themselves on some friends.
Hopefully this world is a "Tournament", and you're playing like pussies.

What a glow down

PRADA

Reaction score
He's lying. Last world he played on .fr he was banned twice.
So, this type of pratics from him dont surprised me.

Seems like a lot of people are actually using multiaccounts or pushing themselves on some friends.
Hopefully this world is a "Tournament", and you're playing like pussies.

What a glow down
Liar liar. What's your fighter name? kjteculbutedeboutcontreunmur:)

Last edited:

lukjackm

Reaction score
i dont care about getting him banned, just pretty much messed our tribe up, cos need to not use claims anymore and list all forums for trusted members only and remove him from every mass mail and making sure no other members accidently give him any info, making sure allies know hes a spy and can do the same, making sure hes not breaking naps or alliances, its just awkward

PRADA

Reaction score
it's not my account, just a tribe member who don't like you guys @lukjackm why is that so hard for you to believe?
if you check twstats you can see you recruited him in preregistration, before the world even start :D

Can confirm

JP

hold my baguette

Last edited:

Skin18

Reaction score
i dont care about getting him banned, just pretty much messed our tribe up, cos need to not use claims anymore and list all forums for trusted members only and remove him from every mass mail and making sure no other members accidently give him any info, making sure allies know hes a spy and can do the same, making sure hes not breaking naps or alliances, its just awkward
Only weak player need push up accounts, I mean if u rubbish with one account what makes u believe you will be good with 2?

You guys can anytime ask someone else to noble him

lutetey99

Reaction score
B
#fakenews nice photoshop though

Hahahahah this was your first response? Manipulative, Multi Accounting, Account pushing p.o.s.
The part that cracks me up the most was that it took you 5 premade tribes to put one half okay tribe together. thought getting waay from p2w and doing a classic world would be fun and refreshing but jeeez man this is the sh** that happens here? lol

bkpdilau

Reaction score
Hahahahah this was your first response? Manipulative, Multi Accounting, Account pushing p.o.s.
The part that cracks me up the most was that it took you 5 premade tribes to put one half okay tribe together. thought getting waay from p2w and doing a classic world would be fun and refreshing but jeeez man this is the sh** that happens here? lol

Everything that you enumerate can be ticketed and investigated.
I believe that you have already done that. Nothing wrong was found. Stop being salty.
The guy from your tribe wrote us that he does not like you at all, he gave prada the discord link and you know how things went from there.

You recruited everyone from the continent that had more than one village and had nowhere to go because we did not want to accept them.
We are not the best here, we know that, but you saying that we have a 'half okay' tribe when all you've got are the people the 'half okay' tribe did not want to take makes you even worse than half okay.
But there is no point in taking this discussion further. I'm waiting to see you on the map lute, maybe you have some skills to backup the big mouth you have here.

Topster

Reaction score

A little controversial....

Yl8q2H0.png

lutetey99

Reaction score
Everything that you enumerate can be ticketed and investigated.
I believe that you have already done that. Nothing wrong was found. Stop being salty.
The guy from your tribe wrote us that he does not like you at all, he gave prada the discord link and you know how things went from there.

You recruited everyone from the continent that had more than one village and had nowhere to go because we did not want to accept them.
We are not the best here, we know that, but you saying that we have a 'half okay' tribe when all you've got are the people the 'half okay' tribe did not want to take makes you even worse than half okay.
But there is no point in taking this discussion further. I'm waiting to see you on the map lute, maybe you have some skills to backup the big mouth you have here.

Well of course you all support it :) Prada does all the dirty work and yall reap the rewards :) even if he got banned now whats its to you am i right?

gotta love the insders you've had in 90% of this continent. Bai Spatar hates us because we allied with squad and your mate Sugar daddy deleted all the posts hmm

I've got to say you've all had this planned out quite deeply. Bravo.