Dis-organized -Anti

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106649

So, for a more accurate picture of the war...
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Örg., Undy
Side 2:
Tribes: Anti-, -ITS-, K44, U.E.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 436
Side 2: 91
Difference: 345

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,776,958
Side 2: 789,757
Difference: 2,987,201

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Org v Anti
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Örg.
Side 2:
Tribes: Anti-

Timeframe: 16/07/2012 23:00:00 to 29/07/2012 10:37:45

Side 1: 403
Side 2: 79
Difference: 324

chart

Side 1: 3,546,895
Side 2: 721,060
Difference: 2,825,835

chart

[/SPOIL]

Org v All of em (Excluding our allies Undy)
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Örg.
Side 2:
Tribes: Anti-, K44, U.E., -ITS-

Side 1: 585
Side 2: 112
Difference: 473

chart

Side 1: 4,943,542
Side 2: 984,343
Difference: 3,959,199

chart

[/SPOIL]

Undy v Anti-
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Undy
Side 2:
Tribes: Anti-

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 1
Difference: 78

chart

Side 1: 732,270
Side 2: 117
Difference: 732,153

chart

[/SPOIL]

Once again big shout-out to our loyal compatriots over at Undy for their great help in this war, you guys are doing a great job.

Pity about this though
2zo8y36.jpg

I wonder if this is;
1) A lie about leaving...........again
or
2) He is gonna leave before he even gets to fight the war he apparently wants.

PS. You guys have been saving up troops for 2 weeks now.....thats one mighty nuke build you guys use tribewide :/

DeletedUser

Not a lie, just with all the mergers and you guys planning to merge with PANIC, will be no way to touch you given the amount of mergers you plan to do :lol:

My point was why bother wasting our time, you guys aren't fighters... you merge to win a world. That's how you guys will be remembered.

It is true I will be leaving in 2 months, so I won't be around to see it with me moving in with my girlfriend and Panda Land dropping. I'd rather spend my time doing that.

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=wow

Proof of 'Panda Land' dropping in under 2 months, the rest of the stuff is irrevelent, though I did tell 'lambo' I would be leaving in 2 months because Me and my Girl was moving in together before 'Panda Land' was annouched..that was just icing on the cake :lol:

Once said merge goes with PANIC, you will have over 70+ mil points and the other tribes don't get along well enough to band together to stop you, so was merely stating my point of view. You hug and merge and you will most likely win the world at this rate because nobody but a handful of people are bawsy enough to stand up to you.

And judging by what i've seen, fought better tribes. infact 90% of you don't even send D behind your nobles :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are still leaving before you actually fight us!

Who says we are merging with Panic! Most alliances are to the end then they fight it out, i expect this alliance to be the same :)

DeletedUser

You are still leaving before you actually fight us!

Who says we are merging with Panic! Most alliances are to the end then they fight it out, i expect this alliance to be the same :)

I think you and I both know better then that lambo :)

However if you guys do not merge then this world will still be very competetive but if you do merge then you would most likely have won the world seeing as most people aren't putting up more resistance(minus the few exceptions).

Sad but true, still doesn't change the fact that I do have a life outside of tribal wars and real life and family comes before any game.. though since the new WoW will be taking up most of my time along with the girly. Just feel i'd rather spend my time elsewhere, I was always on borrowed time because this move for me has been in the works for many months now :icon_razz:

Not making excuses, just how life is mate. Shit happens.

DeletedUser

Wait, people still play WoW? :icon_surprised:

More then people play TW :icon_razz:

but I will be gunning for worlds first in several achievements, so more less won't have the time to devote to TW. However my account will still be around more or less, just with a new owner.

DeletedUser

For an even more accurate picture of the war:
Side 1: Tribes Org, Undy = 8,652 vils
Side 2: Tribes Anti-, -ITS_, K44, U.E. = 2,098 vils

So, Org and Undy are here bragging about conquering more vils against opponents they outnumber 4:1.

Typical tribal wars hugfest till most leave and rest decide to make one tribe win so they can start w65.

Tribal Wars = great game.
How Tribal Wars players play = stupidity. like gathering friends to play risk, predetermining who will get what continent and celebrating when all do.

Innogames: you have made a great game that your audience has torn down: when I used to play, thousands would stay on for months - now it seems that a few hundred last more than a few weeks. Good luck trying to come up with new ones (Grepolis) that won't suffer the same fate. Some suggestions:

1. Double price of premium for players that don't fight opponents of similar size, with exception that when one tribe has stayed on top for a certain period of time, offer normal premium prices to the tribe(s) that topples it.

2. Triple premium price for people who use bashers

3. Ban players who become bashers

4. When players actually make a world interesting, the next world will have 30 days free premium upon hitting 500 points.

No ill-will here. haven't lost anything on this world and left last world with 210 vils, just in case you think this is whining.

So, for a more accurate picture of the war...
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Örg., Undy
Side 2:
Tribes: Anti-, -ITS-, K44, U.E.

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 436
Side 2: 91
Difference: 345

chart

Side 1: 3,776,958
Side 2: 789,757
Difference: 2,987,201

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

For an even more accurate picture of the war:
Side 1: Tribes Org, Undy = 8,652 vils
Side 2: Tribes Anti-, -ITS_, K44, U.E. = 2,098 vils

So, Org and Undy are here bragging about conquering more vils against opponents they outnumber 4:1.

Typical tribal wars hugfest till most leave and rest decide to make one tribe win so they can start w65.

Tribal Wars = great game.
How Tribal Wars players play = stupidity. like gathering friends to play risk, predetermining who will get what continent and celebrating when all do.

Innogames: you have made a great game that your audience has torn down: when I used to play, thousands would stay on for months - now it seems that a few hundred last more than a few weeks. Good luck trying to come up with new ones (Grepolis) that won't suffer the same fate. Some suggestions:

1. Double price of premium for players that don't fight opponents of similar size, with exception that when one tribe has stayed on top for a certain period of time, offer normal premium prices to the tribe(s) that topples it.

2. Triple premium price for people who use bashers

3. Ban players who become bashers

4. When players actually make a world interesting, the next world will have 30 days free premium upon hitting 500 points.

No ill-will here. haven't lost anything on this world and left last world with 210 vils, just in case you think this is whining.
Org. and Undy are not on the same side of the war. Those stats were made in jest because Undy is barely attacking Org and are just internalling their allies. A kind of pathetic move when their allies are getting destroyed by Org.

Just to clarify, the war is: Org. vs Anti-, Undy, U.E., -ITS-, and K44

DeletedUser

Not a lie, just with all the mergers and you guys planning to merge with PANIC
Do you think before posting? Or do you leave all the thinking only up to Panic and Org? Coz that's what seems like.. So far you have only been speculative with no solid data or facts to present. There is no logic in your words or opinions. It is all purely based on your cynicism and the fact that in a few days time you'd probably have to confront the tribe (Org) that you have been roaring about but from a long long distance. Now that you know that you are very close to being rimmed by the tribe you taunted the most, you're looking for a face saver/excuse/easy way out before the humiliation of a defeat. Kudos/Hats off to ya...

As for the merge with Org, you must be seriously privvy to the information not even SD or JB probably have thought about.. Coz sure as hell we ain't discussed it even once in our chats in the last two months of my time in Panic!

DeletedUser

Do you think before posting? Or do you leave all the thinking only up to Panic and Org? Coz that's what seems like.. So far you have only been speculative with no solid data or facts to present. There is no logic in your words or opinions. It is all purely based on your cynicism and the fact that in a few days time you'd probably have to confront the tribe (Org) that you have been roaring about but from a long long distance. Now that you know that you are very close to being rimmed by the tribe you taunted the most, you're looking for a face saver/excuse/easy way out before the humiliation of a defeat. Kudos/Hats off to ya...

As for the merge with Org, you must be seriously privvy to the information not even SD or JB probably have thought about.. Coz sure as hell we ain't discussed it even once in our chats in the last two months of my time in Panic!

Umm are you stupid or something? it's pretty common knowledge and alot of people agree with the statement said above by me that you guys will merge or that's what you hope to gain and yes I have spoke to a few of Org. and they wasn't sitting up here all in denial.. sheesh :lol:

I don't care about being rimmed or winning, just another 'game' to me.. that has no bearing on my real life. I have already shown proof of my intentions and what I am planning on doing and 'No' game will EVER come between me and real life. Asfor your very comments, you would have to be senile to even think to let a game come between that and real life. I have already shown you guys on several occassions, I can stop you. Don't be getting butt hurt because you didn't get your wish and you noble to slow :lol:

Sorry to say I do infact have a life lol again I HAVE A LIFE so to speak. Flaming me for having one is like flaming me because I was born a guy. I mean sheesh can't really help it mate :lol:

Needless to say, I told Lambo this 3 weeks ago thru PM.. and have been planning it before world 62 even came out. So your point is moot about saving face. :icon_rolleyes:

Org. and Undy are not on the same side of the war. Those stats were made in jest because Undy is barely attacking Org and are just internalling their allies. A kind of pathetic move when their allies are getting destroyed by Org.

Just to clarify, the war is: Org. vs Anti-, Undy, U.E., -ITS-, and K44

Call it what you want mate, but those guys we are eating have quit, why let you have free villages? We would be stupid to let you have them uncontested :icon_rolleyes:

Does anybody ever think with common sense anymore or they just spew the first thing that comes to mind?

Social Disorder

My suggestion for making TW a better place:

1. 4-nipple premium price for everyone that builds defense

2. Ban players that snipe, dodge or back-time

3. First 500 players to academy have to pay 200 coins for their first noble

4. Rewards for awards should be multiplied by 100

5. No attacking between 00-23:00 ST

DeletedUser

I don't care about being rimmed or winning, just another 'game' to me..

I'd have to agree with most comments made so far on these forums about you that you'd run away at the first sign of trouble.. now with almost all of Anti gone and Org dangerously close to you, you'd be the first to jump ship (albeit this time from the game itself as obviously you can't stand the humiliation).. And yes, you've proven multiple times .. that you jump ship as soon as your tribe starts losing big.. sounds like someone who's used to ratting out on their tribe all the time..

What a coincidence that your real life is calling you just about the same time Org is knocking on your doors.. You are funny, big guy!

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree with most comments made so far on these forums about you that you'd run away at the first sign of trouble.. now with almost all of Anti gone and Org dangerously close to you, you'd be the first to jump ship (albeit this time from the game itself as obviously you can't stand the humiliation).. And yes, you've proven multiple times .. that you jump ship as soon as your tribe starts losing big.. sounds like someone who's used to ratting out on their tribe all the time..

What a coincidence that your real life is calling you just about the same time Org is knocking on your doors.. You are funny, big guy!

Knocking on my door? :icon_rolleyes:

You guys have been on my doorstep ever since you recruited PoW but yes apparently you are very senile and obviously can't find the 'edit' button and then tries to flame me for my spelling :lol:

As I've said already this was planned before W62 even came out lol. Not that I care, I'm actually laughing about the matter because you are so wound up tight. Asfor running away from a good fight, I've been thru my fair share.

However if it means that much to you, I can get her to post on the matter. Now we both wouldn't be liars would we with the same story and all? :icon_rolleyes:

But honestly I don't care think what you want, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Stop crying like a brat in the candy store cause it ain't gonna turn out how you wanted it to :icon_rolleyes:

Says it all.. someone who can't construct a small sentence without an error, says it all my friend..

Again, nobody cares mate. You aren't that important that I have to go back and re-edit everything, perhaps learn to use the 'edit post' moron before you flame somebody else :lol:

[spoil]
thumbnail.aspx
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lol And it rolls off my back like water mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.