Disband Diary of Cameron

• Thread starter CameronLeeCrowhurst
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i prefer to use my jedi mind tricks to make the tribe disband.

DeletedUser

I know this is going to be hard to imagine, because you know what it's like to not be ignorant, but do you realise how many people who are new to this game that might actually be good at it given a chance you put off the game altogether by doing this?

Sure, they're naive to trust so easily, but when you're new to the game, how are you to know otherwise? You can make all the excuses you like, but it generally boils down to taking advantage of people who don't know how to play the game, usually because they only just started playing.

How is that funny? how is that even fun?

and to Tossa75, who suggested I don't read the threads if I don't like them: I moderate these forums. it's part of my job to read every thread in this forum to check that noone is abusing the rules or being abused, so I don't really have that choice.
I do realise it, and if they truly are newbs and not just idiots bragging about 5k on world 1 I'm linking to the Teach U textbook on the questionsforums. Those guys insisting on me living in a bacement with my mother...well, they're just idiots.

DeletedUser

Fair enough then. as long as you're doing some good to balance out the evil!

DeletedUser

I do realise it, and if they truly are newbs and not just idiots bragging about 5k on world 1 I'm linking to the Teach U textbook on the questionsforums. Those guys insisting on me living in a bacement with my mother...well, they're just idiots.

Also more then likely these people do one of three things: join a new tribe, start a new tribe, or quit, normally its the first one, and this way they actually join a tribe who knows what it is doing and can teach the person the game as oposed to some power hungry newb that just started a tribe so he could be called a duke, we were all beginners once and how we learned was by changing into a tribe that knew what it was doing and reading about tactics, considering most do not get the importance of the tribe when they first join the fact a tribe disbands is less of a big deal and more educational as it teaches these people a valuable lesson, lastly, when someone is generally a asshole or prick it is funny to destroy his sad ambitions and deflate his Ego :) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

it's mean if he's taking advantage of people who don't know how to play the game.

it's Not mean if he's actually helping those who admit they don't know how to play, and disbanding those who are too stubborn to admit that they don't know how to play, as they got their chance, and would have most likely been owned anyway :p

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you all just said because I can't be ass*d (yeah I know, good censorship) to read all your replies, but both of the people so far have agreed that they have learnt a lesson. If anyone thinks it's fake, I will forward the messages to you, just ask.

My last disband have already got 11 of their twenty/thirty-something members back so it's not too much of a loss. The tag is SS5.

Anyways, my next target has over 90 members, I don't even think I will be able to do it, but I will try nonetheless.

DeletedUser

it's mean if he's taking advantage of people who don't know how to play the game.

it's Not mean if he's actually helping those who admit they don't know how to play, and disbanding those who are too stubborn to admit that they don't know how to play, as they got their chance, and would have most likely been owned anyway :p

lol best mod ever :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey the original messages are more lengthy I have just shortened them, if anyone wants me to forward them in-game I will.

Okay, as this is a diary, I will post updates on what is going on with disbandment:

The last tribe members have been sending me messages like:

redwards said:
I bet you think your cool cuz you disbanded the tribe huh?

The original member of the tribe sent me a message agreeing that he has learnt a valuable lesson (which is what I am going to tell the members from now on)

CameronLeeCrowhurst said:
You have just been taught a valuable lesson.
astaf68 said:
yes I have

One tribe I asked to be duke in has been insulted, and is sending me crazy messages like:

blazez74 said:
Oh really wait untill we grow a little stronger I don't know any reason why I shouldn't do you damage!!!
and I replied:
CameronLeeCrowhurst said:
I don't see any reason why I should care. It's a game.

And I have asked to be duke in a top tribe which I won't tell you the name of now so you can't warn them. I know he won't let me be duke, but he should let me join with high priveleges, and I can use them to get up to duke status. The way I did it last time, was I looked for something the tribe needed to vote for, sent out a circular asking them to vote, the leader posted his vote (as if he had already given in to my leadership), and I said "Have I proven my leadership skills yet? If I have can you make me duke? If you can't don't worry", and he replied making me duke. And then... well you know the rest.

DeletedUser

ok

Although I can see the humor in this, I agree with Petn. This is inconsiderate and only makes the game less fun for the people you screw over. And what lesson are you teaching the members of the tribe that have no say in who becomes a duke? This kind of attitude hurts the game for everyone, not just the new or naive players.

DeletedUser

Although I can see the humor in this, I agree with Cameron. This is considerate and only makes the game more fun for the people you who screw you over. And what a great lesson you are teaching the members of the tribe that have no say in who becomes a duke. This kind of attitude helps the game for everyone, not just the new or naive players.

Aah thanks DarkGreen I knew you'd like it.

DeletedUser

If u pull off being a duke with 90 members and disband it, my hat is off to you and i admit defeat the best i could do was a tribe in the 20

DeletedUser

I probably won't be able to do it, but I have nothing to lose so why not try eh?

DeletedUser

Although I can see the humor in this, I agree with Petn. This is inconsiderate and only makes the game less fun for the people you screw over. And what lesson are you teaching the members of the tribe that have no say in who becomes a duke? This kind of attitude hurts the game for everyone, not just the new or naive players.

Did someone just post in my colour :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

However, here we have this guy which falls in to the idiot category...
(Second mail)
die!!! said:
balack2 today at 09:49
you shall die!!!