[Discussio] MOM wars & future

DeletedUser

Either say LAZY is a sister/Acedmy tribe of MoM.

If that is not the case, have the two tribes layed out the boundry for both tribes?

You are not saying that u allied with them till the end of the world, if that isthe case obviously it is a sister/Acedmy tribe.

You clearly don't know what a sister tribe is. Even if we were allied to the end of the world, it wouldn't make them a sister tribe nor would it make them an academy. Both MoM and Lazy are separate entities, we have our own goals and our own leadership.

Do you ever feel like you're out of your depth? Out of interest. Because most of the time you talk complete nonsense.

DeletedUser

xshahzad please don't explain sister tribes or you will write an 100000 words essay on that :p

DeletedUser

I suggested Lazy to declare on MoM they never did.

Now look what has happened.

Your top players went to MoM.

you should have seen it coming but u never understood me.

If you had done it it would be a totally diffrent story.

DeletedUser

if you only knew half of it :p

DeletedUser

It's not a hostile takeover. Moron.

STAFAST

Nice one Adam, name calling, your posts are usually better than that.

I dont think mom will last until end world, I think few if any current tribes will.

At best you can look and ask, what players will be around until the end and have better luck.

DeletedUser

Nice one Adam, name calling, your posts are usually better than that.

I dont think mom will last until end world, I think few if any current tribes will.

At best you can look and ask, what players will be around until the end and have better luck.

Stupidity brings out the worst in me. :icon_wink:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL the ignorance of Xshahzad is amazing, he speaks of what he knows nothing and puts in little research.

Anyways this thread somewhat amazes me, people are saying Lazy should declare on MoM. lmao. Have people making such claims ever pointed their Map at K45 and seen Warg! and ~SS~ :icon_neutral:

Or perhaps Lazy just have faith in their members, and they don't need to take part in a gang-bang as they can handle themselves through skill not through numbers.

DeletedUser

No one of us can understand you xshahzad.your not on your intellectual level :lol:

DeletedUser

Why did you bump this after 13 days? Why couldn't you just let this thread die...

DeletedUser

its soon to be a huge ole war, i have insights that !?! are hugging again if you can bleive it lolz. warg and ~SS~, soon !?! will be declaring on MoM. Also sheeps has talks of now hugging SWAT and OLD aswell.

DeletedUser

its soon to be a huge ole war, i have insights that !?! are hugging again if you can bleive it lolz. warg and ~SS~, soon !?! will be declaring on MoM. Also sheeps has talks of now hugging SWAT and OLD aswell.

Old news mate, i hope you get something that MoM doesn't know :p

DeletedUser

Cant see !?! getting involved soon as there are way too many internals to take as a priority

DeletedUser

im pretty sure Warg! and ~SS~ are already attacking :icon_confused: