Discussion: Android app available for download!

DeletedUser

Have the Samsung Galaxy S3....I just use the browser with the mobile mode because of the forum thing and the HQ is a bit more dificult to use in my opinion

Seagryfn

The "Chromebook" is a cheap laptop, that does only ONE thing... it runs a web browser. Specifically, Chrome. It cannot accept new programs. It is cheap (really cheap) but all a 'Chrome app' does is effectively installs a browser-link to an existing website. Tribalwars would run normally on a Chromebook by typing www.tribalwars.net or just adding it to your browser favorites... no "app" needed.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that. I just bought one.

It DOES accept new programs. What you may be referring to is the fact that it cant open .exe files. .exe is a windows application, that's why.

mattcurr

It DOES accept new programs. What you may be referring to is the fact that it cant open .exe files. .exe is a windows application, that's why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromebook
The devices are designed to be used while connected to the Internet and support applications that reside on the Web, rather than traditional PC applications like Microsoft Office and Photoshop that reside on the machine itself.

https://sites.google.com/site/chromeoswikisite/home/choosing-a-chromebook
In spite of the fantastic web apps that are available, many companies still require you to use proprietary software for compatibility. You cannot install local applications on a Chromebook, though with the release of Chrome Remote Desktop, you can easily access your Mac or PC remotely while waiting for companies to move over to HTML5-based applications.

DeletedUser

I'm currently using a chromebook. I was just playing Rome Total War so...

DeletedUser

There is no way to move reports to a designated folder, this is also the same for mails.

No way to switch overview. Personally I don't like the graphics. I preferred the text overview.

Seems a great start tbh. A few tweaks and it should be worth while.

**edit. Also it's need a way to show weather the reports had some full res haul or if the as fully plundered (you know, the symbol either full or faded) plus a way to differentiate between new and old reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also can we have a link to the forums via the app. The more I use it, the more and more i dislike it. It's lacking the finer details that should be there from the start. I hope these features can come in the new update.

DeletedUser

We need a way to differentiate between new and old mails and reports.

Kash2Smash

is it just me or anyone else cant also search up this app on google play
???

DeletedUser

is it just me or anyone else cant also search up this app on google play
???
It's the first result for me when searching "tribalwars". Maybe you're using the wrong search term? It's also classified as a "Casual" game, so if you're searching in a different section you probably won't find it.