Discussion - HP world

DeletedUser

Start of New HP world

A new High performance round will start Wednesday March 21st around 14:00 server time.

This round will run 3 months. Tribes will be locked 2 months after the start date.

Prizes

#1 player will receive 1000 premium points.
#2 player will receive 800 premium points.
#3 player will receive 600 premium points.
Winning tribe will receive 200 premium points each

The settings

Speed: 4
Unit speed: 0.5
Paladin: Yes, with new weapons
Archers: Yes
Church enabled: No
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: None
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 2000 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 1.5 days
Tribe limit: 15
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 50ms. No fake limit. Hauls fully enabled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome settings I really didnt want to play another world but this is coool.

DeletedUser

Could someone please explain to me why there is a HP world with very similar settings at the same time as a regular world of similar settings? Seems kind of counter-productive, wouldn't you aim to have two worlds that were very different, to accommodate for players who didn't like W62 settings? Maybe I am missing something.

DeletedUser104171

Question:

ON TW, why can't you choose your exact co-ordinates?

P.S. I am a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question:

ON TW, why can't you choose your exact co-ordinates?

P.S. I am a noob

Why would you want to choose exact co-ordinates? First of all, noobies would aim at 500l500. Also, you could easily track a player who finished you on previous world or wherever else they could do so, create a village right next to them and attack them non-stop. Pointless. Allow one out of not many things that involve randomness.

DeletedUser

Too fast for me over 3 months, also I think the settings are rather.... Bland? Nothing new of exciting.

DeletedUser

Could someone please explain to me why there is a HP world with very similar settings at the same time as a regular world of similar settings? Seems kind of counter-productive, wouldn't you aim to have two worlds that were very different, to accommodate for players who didn't like W62 settings? Maybe I am missing something.

I agree with you...

Seems to me pretty similar to W62.

DeletedUser

Starting Build?

I'm happy about the tribe limit. Mass recruiting noobs are ridiculous. But now I'm terrified of those stupid families...

"NAME HERE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and usually up to ten before collapsing. Then there's chaos and all that crap.

DeletedUser

Because morale. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93408

hey guys, can you please explain to me this one?

Paladin: Yes, with new weapons

pally new weps?

DeletedUser

If you have played since W50 like your sig says then it is the same as it was then. It was introduced on W47 if I remember correctly.