Discussion on the Game

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Bah all round your start up players aren't that great. Your average is boosted by a few.

Your performance is nothing special is my point, not great (as a tribe) and not that badly. Some members know how to farm properly and build properly, some do not.

You still aren't living up to the expectation some of your players have brought upon you.

See I'm confused here. Why should there be a right and wrong way to actually buld a village i always thought it was based on a person on style. I know I build my first two villages based on pure defense cause it is my play style. Since when should anyone have to build their village a certain way? No village is perfect either way it goes 5/5 chance it will be taken anyway in some cases and in some they are really lucky.

ackcody

Or they are just lucky. A number of factors can lead to being at the top but also ask yuorself this. Why are you so serious in a game that means nothing in real life that you try so hard to be perfect at it that it stops being a game and becomes something more. You should enjoying yourself while playing instead of restraining yourself to having to do certain things jsut cause *everyone* else is doing it. Being on top has perks yes, fame and greatness and such, but in the end it is just another chore and thus turns into something more.

Competition is why a lot of people play this game.
In a competition you try to win.

DeletedUser

But this is my opinion and that is yuors I live in the USA and I hold my right of free speech and I hold that in this game as well as my my opinion. Anyone can be good in this game as long as you aren't lazy and actually devote time to it, sometimes even those weak can become great just by being stubborn. I say any small tribe has a chance to be jsut as great as the bigger ones wheather they build their village what you call the "right" way or not is not up to you or anyone else to decide it is what they feel is right. So i'm putting my vote for any smaller unnoticed tribe out there for anyone can be great ^^

(Sorry about that rambling I'm autistic it happens ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Competition is why a lot of people play this game.
In a competition you try to win.

That maybe true but there is a diffrence in letting it becoming too far, anyone can be the ebst by doing it their way they just have to be stubborn about it, that is my point. You can win but you don't have to follow anyones way of doing things but your own.

twenty-five

You'd actually be surprised what i know. I was on topic in a game simliar to this. I remember very well what it cost me. My ex-gf cheated on me for 6 months cause of it. I ignored the signs cause i was so devoted to a game. To be on top maybe the goal but i'd rather have fun doing it and doing it my way without this becoming more than a game than become so obessed with something reality no longer exist. WoW is a example of such. Secondlife is another.

But this is my opinion and that is yuors I live in the USA and I hold my right of free speech and I hold that in this game as well as my my opinion. Anyone can be good in this game as long as you aren't lazy and actually devote time to it, sometimes even those weak can become great just by being stubborn. I say any small tribe has a chance to be jsut as great as the bigger ones wheather they build their village what you call the "right" way or not is not up to you or anyone else to decide it is what they feel is right. So i'm putting my vote for any smaller unnoticed tribe out there for anyone can be great ^^

First paragraph is irrelevant rubbish. Also who said I specifically follow what other people do? I said building your village right, that doesn't mean follow a set guide - it means building what you need to build when you need it i.e. adapting. From some of the Marvel growth patterns they aren't doing that all that successfully hence my comment.

DeletedUser

Maybe to them they are? To them they may see it as their way of adapting. But I'm not in their tribe neither are you so just by what you see does not mean they are or aren't doing something. Your standards they are wrong theirs they are right to them. Maybe theirs are built for long-term. We really can't say as we aren't them.

A humble player

Maybe to them they are? To them they may see it as their way of adapting. But I'm not in their tribe neither are you so just by what you see does not mean they are or aren't doing something. Your standards they are wrong theirs they are right to them. Maybe theirs are built for long-term. We really can't say as we aren't them.

Being cleared doesn't help in the long or short terms. :icon_rolleyes:
Not that twenty-five can talk. :icon_biggrin:

twenty-five

Being cleared doesn't help in the long or short terms. :icon_rolleyes:
Not that twenty-five can talk. :icon_biggrin:

If I was cleared completely I've built back quickly :icon_rolleyes:

But that was unplanned obviously, so doesn't feature in this discussion.

This just seems as a barrage of excuses to cover up incompetence.

DeletedUser

See I'm confused here. Why should there be a right and wrong way to actually buld a village i always thought it was based on a person on style. I know I build my first two villages based on pure defense cause it is my play style. Since when should anyone have to build their village a certain way? No village is perfect either way it goes 5/5 chance it will be taken anyway in some cases and in some they are really lucky.

You are 314 points. I see two players both over 4 times your size that started 4 days after you. Clearly they're doing something better than you are right?

Or are you really so proud so as to claim that what they're doing is "different", but not inherently better?

Also, no there is not a 50/50 chance that any given player gets nobled.

DeletedUser

The option to build, can be based off your personal style, however that in no way makes it the correct way...

I like to drink my water by throwing it in the air and trying to catch as much as I can in my mouth... What is this you say, it would be better to drink it out of a cup, and not waste most of it? Well, I never knew there was a wrong way to drink, it is a persons style. Either way, there is a 50/50 chance that i'm getting that water in my mouth. :/

DeletedUser

You are 314 points. I see two players both over 4 times your size that started 4 days after you. Clearly they're doing something better than you are right?

Or are you really so proud so as to claim that what they're doing is "different", but not inherently better?

Also, no there is not a 50/50 chance that any given player gets nobled.

In his defense hes said before(at least twice that I saw) that hes here just for the lolz and isn't taking this world seriously.

DeletedUser

In his defense hes said before(at least twice that I saw) that hes here just for the lolz and isn't taking this world seriously.

This player is right on that one read my profile if you can even read that is. I'm not here to actually play for serious fun plus in all my other worlds my style has always been troups and wall not points. While yes point wise i am weaker that does not say my troups are any diffrent. I really don't care either way this maybe more serious to you all but to me this is just one big game that I'm getting a kick out of ^^

If I was cleared completely I've built back quickly :icon_rolleyes:

But that was unplanned obviously, so doesn't feature in this discussion.

This just seems as a barrage of excuses to cover up incompetence.

I would also like to point out this is just a game and really who exactly cares in the long run? To everyone else I'm just some annoying knat in the way to myself I'm laughing at just how funny this world is turning into. Here is some advice please read my profile maybe you'll understand better.

To 0n-topic any tribe can make it this early I'll give marval a chance I say.

A humble player

This player is right on that one read my profile if you can even read that is. I'm not here to actually play for serious fun plus in all my other worlds my style has always been troups and wall not points. While yes point wise i am weaker that does not say my troups are any diffrent. I really don't care either way this maybe more serious to you all but to me this is just one big game that I'm getting a kick out of ^^

points are an indication of troops. You could not be rank 1 without a very nice troop count, you could also not have an even comparable troop count to the rank 1 player (or even most of the top 20) at 314 points. The farm/building levels just don't add up to enough.

DeletedUser

You can't be bothered because quite frankly you have no reply. You lost the argument and its basically that troll Suess and your tribemates all agreeing on one petty insult as opposed to countering any of my points which none of you can.

Another Marvel PnP failure. Common news, these days.

@-Spawn : Marvel's butthurt response every time anyone criticizes them in any way is a large part of the cause of your poor PnP presence. That and the fact that when someone criticizes their PnP, they decide their ingame ability is being insulted and mount a defensive. It gets tiresome. Maybe a tribewide reading course is in order.

You seem confused. You obviously seem to think that a tribe defending oneself means they have to be butthurt. Just more evidence of your horrible P&P 'skill', and failed attempts at trolling. Keep trying, you'll get there one day. Maybe.

Which isn't hard considering the majority of players these days... that was my point. :icon_rolleyes:

Ah inactive first, quit now, make up your mind. Why is it still in the tribe if you've quit?

Where did I say you had, I said you were acting like them not you were them. And yes I have read the majority of your players post, you seem to either be flaming, stringing together awful arguments connected by air and bigging yourself up like in your post.

Another point I just thought of - some marvel posts where you say tribes suck without evidence, if you don't need to provide it why should anyone else? I'll make a brief list of a quick scan of one thread.

1, 2, and 3.

Don't understand why yet again, iP are being dragged in here. I do however find it amusing that people are still annoyed with iP. Apparently we didn't have to hang around to get the effect we desired.

DeletedUser

points are an indication of troops. You could not be rank 1 without a very nice troop count, you could also not have an even comparable troop count to the rank 1 player (or even most of the top 20) at 314 points. The farm/building levels just don't add up to enough.

You are very wrong on that one I actually do less building than I do anything else. I prefere to have double my troups than points and go to the point of taking over a month to get a noble. I'm not trying to be number 1 nor will I ever but it is funny how easily you players who do take this game serious take bait so easily.

And again if you actuall read my player profile you'll realize that I don't actually give a damn thus the only thing you are doing is giving me a good laugh while argueing with me.

But here is a idea, instead of sititng here argueing with me on how to play and what i should be at by your standards how about in-game you send me a mail and send it over with your soldiers and my ladies and your soldiers will all have a big happy party ^^(Yes that is a invite to attack my ladies are getting very lonely.) Now back on topic before I get myself in trouble.

A humble player

You are very wrong on that one I actually do less building than I do anything else. I prefere to have double my troups than points and go to the point of taking over a month to get a noble. I'm not trying to be number 1 nor will I ever but it is funny how easily you players who do take this game serious take bait so easily.

And again if you actuall read my player profile you'll realize that I don't actually give a damn thus the only thing you are doing is giving me a good laugh while argueing with me.

But here is a idea, instead of sititng here argueing with me on how to play and what i should be at by your standards how about in-game you send me a mail and send it over with your soldiers and my ladies and your soldiers will all have a big happy party ^^(Yes that is a invite to attack my ladies are getting very lonely.) Now back on topic before I get myself in trouble.

lets try this, I know some of the better players in this world have over level 20 farms. lets call it 20 shall we. If you have (bare minimum) the requirements for 20 farm+ LC, it is more than 314 points (it is well over 400 points to be honest). Tell me again how that works please, pretty please?

DeletedUser

All in all, I find it amusing the way iP is still being dragged into other worlds, which is the effect we were going for there, and I also find it amusing how fickle people are here. Skitlz fell for a trick and suddenly Marvel sucks. Because obviously no-one else would have fallen for that trick.

All I have to say is, think and make up your own mind rather than following everyone else like a puppy. P&P'ers these days have no brains. They seem to be completely unable to think for themselves. Acid rain is a prime example of this. His posts are utter tripe, he has no common sense or logic base whatsoever. He's either jsut trolling, or just generally trying to be 'cool' by jumping on the bandwagon (I find it hard to believe someone can be so ignorant).

I bow to you Green Goblin and let you take over this silly arguement ^^

lets try this, I know some of the better players in this world have over level 20 farms. lets call it 20 shall we. If you have (bare minimum) the requirements for 20 farm+ LC, it is more than 314 points (it is well over 400 points to be honest). Tell me again how that works please, pretty please?

Again do you actually not bother to read? I'm not on this game to actually play serious I did that in world 37 you know where it got me? Some player took it outside the game and threaten my gf who doesn't even play this game just cause in my profile i said I'd die for her. I don't really care either way but if you want to contiune this arguement do it in-game and outof the mods way ^^ My strippers will gladly greet you.

A humble player

Again do you actually not bother to read? I'm not on this game to actually play serious I did that in world 37 you know where it got me? Some player took it outside the game and threaten my gf who doesn't even play this game just cause in my profile i said I'd die for her. I don't really care either way but if you want to contiune this arguement do it in-game and outof the mods way ^^ My strippers will gladly greet you.

I notice that you don't actually respond to my statement, it is a good try, but I notice things like that, and it makes you look like a fool when you attempt to dodge them. It doesn't matter how actively you are playing, to say you have troop counts equal to top players when that is blatantly wrong is well, blatantly wrong. :O

DeletedUser

I notice that you don't actually respond to my statement, it is a good try, but I notice things like that, and it makes you look like a fool when you attempt to dodge them.

Shrugs* Again your still not reading between the lines, one I'm baiting you cause you can't seem to read. I don't care get it yet? this was never about me it was about the fact that to some how they raise their village is right to them, wheather it works or not. When will you learn that all you are doing is feeding my amusement? Please keep argueing with me. I'm autistic trust me you are just making me laugh. Yes I'm a fool i will not deny it, nor will i care honestly i don't actually want to be "good" at this game i just want to have fun simple as that. If tha tis so hard to understand well than stop argueing with me all are getting is nowhere, but yes i am a fool I'll admit that, a idoit, moron and a fool.

And nowhere in my statements did i say i matched the top players. READ you learned that in kindergarden.