Discussion on the Game

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

Muldie325

There were a lot of good points in this thread, none of them made or understood by silverflyingwolf it appears..

DeletedUser

And what is the point. I'm still confused to what I have to say actually matters to any of you? If you players are so good and i'm just a fool why is it you contiune argueing with em than? See that is what makes no sense to me. You are so much better yet all you do is argue with a fool which i am i will not deny it.

A humble player

And what is the point. I'm still confused to what I have to say actually matters to any of you? If you players are so good and i'm just a fool why is it you contiune argueing with em than? See that is what makes no sense to me. You are so much better yet all you do is argue with a fool which i am i will not deny it.

For the same reasons you are attempting to form half-witted arguments about how we are idiots for arguing with an idiot, it is entertainment, and we all like to pwn you nubs!
I now Rename this thread the official flame people with poetry thread!
Hey silverflyingwolf
you cannot form a single thought
because your mind cannot engulf
this battle of wits in which you bought

You cannot defend your personal attacks
You make logical fallacies
your arguments deserve some whacks
now get back to teh game and farm some trees

But wait you cannot
even though you might want to
the world is too hot
so move in with a different crew

you really should try
to be more like me
and live in a sty
and think more freely

DeletedUser

I have yet to get a single attack from anyone other than two people who scouted me and left it at that I have yet to have seen said "pawnage" But nice poem i wouldn't suggest quiting your day-job. But until you have actually done anything to me in game you still can't say you pawned me. Cause you still are just entertainment to me ^^. Now I'm a little sick of infraces for the day remember this though this is just a game and no matter what no hard feelings meant with anything said ^^. Have a goodnight.

To everyone else it was fun chatting with you all ^^ I say have a good game. And I'll probably be expecting attacks or not otherwise no hard feelings everyone and good day ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

I have yet to get a single attack from anyone other than two people who scouted me and left it at that I have yet to have seen said "pawnage" But nice poem i wouldn't suggest quiting your day-job. But until you have actually done anything to me in game you still can't say you pawned me. Cause you still are just entertainment to me ^^. Now I'm a little sick of infraces for the day remember this though this is just a game and no matter what no hard feelings meant with anything said ^^. Have a goodnight.

In never said anything about pwning you :S

DeletedUser

^^ Have a good game ^^(If you want a friendlier conversation email in game otherwise shutting up on this topic for a while before I get in more trouble lol)

DeletedUser74702

The reason people try and talk others out of making defensive villages is because turtles are annoying to farm. Thread closed.