Discussion: Speed rounds reducing in frequency

DeletedUser

You must be a child.

Have to be, I can't think of another explanation.

Most people don't love work, they love paychecks, work without pay? Yeah, that's not something most people love.
Read his post again. :icon_rolleyes:

In regards to this thread, I don't see any logical explanation why they're closing .net speed. Not enough players doesn't cut it. Although the initial post wasn't clear - Is this an end to all regular rounds, or just the frequency of them. Like no more night rounds...?

DeletedUser

For sure, working for the speed-servers is much fun, I know somethink about that stuff.

I'm Speed-Player in many different Countrys, so I know, what is when Speed-Servers will configurated other (sorry, for that unlogical part).

There will be a lot of players (who play speed-server only) who leave TW. So result? Nothing, only less player.

Thats my opinion, not the opinion of each one of us.

Dear
Sandro

DeletedUser

unless of course whatever they use the server for brings in more players whichj is presumably what they think will happen

DeletedUser44594

This is terrible, The speed server was the best. One step further to completely killing what is left of this game. My cousin pointed out that the number of players is no longer shown on the homepage, now this. 90% of the money I spent on tribal wars went into speed rounds, Now it looks like I will have to move to co.uk. I cant believe that .net would actually kill the best part of the game.

DeletedUser44594

I agree, no proper justification was given, we must assume it is to save money or they are trying to copy AT&T's business model. They didn't even put out a vote, clearly they don't care about their customers.

DeletedUser

While special events are still popular, due to less popular regular rounds we have decided to cut down on the frequency of speed rounds.
sometimes, the regular rounds are even more popular than the "special" rounds. I don't understand this at all. Speed rounds are way more popular than they used to be back in the days.
http://status.twstats.com/ens1/

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They wouldn't open it the second that the last person pre registers. They'd let everyone know that prereg was done and the world would start in x days.

Yes that's it, sure not everyone would start the round but it could be a move in the right direction after a few rounds I'm sure a pattern on the % who started was set.

It could also be shown as a count down on the home page this again could bring more interest into the rounds.

A server running equals money I would have thought a change not removal was the way forward.

DeletedUser98295

it is sad always fun the speed rounds some of my best experiences.

DeletedUser96948

Speed Round

You must be a child.

Have to be, I can't think of another explanation.

Most people don't love work, they love paychecks, work without pay? Yeah, that's not something most people love.

If this was true, there wouldn't be players paying premium points for creating their own special speed rounds. Not to mention the number of players who worked on this Tribal Wars Project and are constantly monitoring it. I doubt that InnoGames pays all of these faithful players. Many of them are just TW fanatics.

BTW: It is a sad day to see the Speed Round(s) go

DeletedUser96948

This is terrible, The speed server was the best. One step further to completely killing what is left of this game. My cousin pointed out that the number of players is no longer shown on the homepage, now this. 90% of the money I spent on tribal wars went into speed rounds, Now it looks like I will have to move to co.uk. I cant believe that .net would actually kill the best part of the game.

Yes, I agree.
As for as the total number of players on the home page, I assume they removed that because it would be inaccurate with the total number of registrations vs. the number of players playing the several worlds (which is approx. 8,000,000 vs. 80,000 - TWStats)
As for popularity, I don't know why they would quit the speed world, makes no sense to me.

DeletedUser96948

Can't we petition them or something, and take over the formation of the speed rounds. I would be willing to contribute, and I am sure that others would be as well.

DeletedUser

Noooooooo :(
I love speed rounds :) if it is going to be on Special Occasions then I think you should do something really Special in the round not normal but something really!! Special :)
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Just keep the normal speed round on and make this special Occasional round to be seriously new and good and better :)

DeletedUser108278

Came back to tw after years of quitting, got bored of the slow based click and wait a day to do shit, joined speed round, am having a blast, and I will play only speed rounds. if they are on a different server, then I will go there. They're fun and addicting.

DeletedUser

This was not the best move clearly...

Maybe some middle ground here, we you still have the server, so why not give us week-end rounds...