Discussion: Start of World 61

DeletedUser

Morthy, I like the idea but would prefer a higher daily max cap and no morale or morale to be turned off after a certain amount of time, say 3 months.

DeletedUser

First of all, not every one who dislikes that haul limit has co-players or uses farm scripts. I do none of this. Second, I don´t believe that farming active enough to get yourself all the ressources you need to advance and grow fast makes the game die. You mind explaining it?

Because not everyone has TIME to be playing all day, and the average Joe doesn't know about co-playing or scripts, so when he sees his neighbor grow at 5 times the rate and then nuke him before he gets another village, it's disheartening. Thus he doesn't like the game, therefore he won't play it again.

Another member lost.

Everyone seems to be condemning the haul cap, but the fact is they HAVE to change SOMETHING. They can't come out with the same world every month or whatever.. just ain't gonna work :/

balubhai

Just make a world with no hauls and no barbs and bonuses. That makes every one in same plate.

DeletedUser

I really liked 56, and I think that no hauls was a great idea.

But this limited-hauls world just seems like a half-way option to keep those who like farming and those who don't happy. I don't think that anyone is really that keen. Just make a proper no hauls world.

DeletedUser101448

I really liked 56, and I think that no hauls was a great idea.

But this limited-hauls world just seems like a half-way option to keep those who like farming and those who don't happy. I don't think that anyone is really that keen. Just make a proper no hauls world.

I am "that keen" :icon_neutral:
Speeds start-up along a bit quicker, but as you can hit the cap from clearing someone later in the game, farming basically dissolves after start-up. The only things I don't like about the world is simple-tech, and gold coins, but I suppose I'll just have to wait until another time for those settings.

DeletedUser

Hauls: Limited, max 150k per day

something new... Sounds good world for the second world, no need for that all sick farming..

DeletedUser

Limited farming really sucks, but points based morale just completely ruins it for me. it just doesnt make any sense. time yes, points no
i just dont understand how it was well received last time, who liked it. i know some people did but from what i seen most people didnt.

i was really hoping i liked the settings on this world too. oh well.

DeletedUser

Limited farming really sucks, but points based morale just completely ruins it for me. it just doesnt make any sense. time yes, points no
i just dont understand how it was well received last time, who liked it. i know some people did but from what i seen most people didnt.

i was really hoping i liked the settings on this world too. oh well.

:icon_eek: Morale: active (time-based) settings here

DeletedUser

I think you will find he was responding to the settings as laid out in the original post ...

DeletedUser

Terrible idea, but then again considering how much of an addiction Innogames has with removing skill levels that separate the good players from bad, this is another pebble on the mountain.