Discussion: Start of World 66

DeletedUser

I would disagree with that. There wont be one solitary account winning the world because he has a good flag. There will be hundreds of people with good flags. Besides, flags don't offer that much of an advantage. Sure, you could get 20% more res than everyone else, but that hardly helps when you're getting farmed.

DeletedUser103537

Rather use the haul flag anyways early on it is a lot better then people think at start up. Resource flag is good for a day or two.

DeletedUser

All its missing is churches and it'd be perfect!

Yea, that's right, I like churches.

DeletedUser

I've just got an IG message telling me that the world's starting tomorrow D:

Can someone please clarify what day it IS starting?

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, but i didn't get one thing.
At what time will the server open? GMT+1 time?
Cause in the forum it's midnight, but in the server (pre-registration) the time is 11h12...

DeletedUser108541

Can someone explain me what to do and how to get flags please.Thanks

DeletedUser108541

hmm instead get rewards you get flags?
And they help you in the game to farm,attack or something like this??

DeletedUser67964

anyone knows when the world is coming online? It's way past 17:00 already :S

DeletedUser107178

I log in and it takes forever just to do that... Is this because of the amount of people logging in? Takes along time to load anything.. Becoming really annoying

DeletedUser

I log in and it takes forever just to do that... Is this because of the amount of people logging in? Takes along time to load anything.. Becoming really annoying

Happens every world. It's server lag. You've got tens of thousands of people all accessing the same shit at the same time. It's inevitable.

DeletedUser105592

I wish they would have a new world without the ability of pre-registering. In the old days you formed something and it gave everyone a fair chance. Now there are so many pre-made tribes that it makes it harder to go too long as a solo player. That used to be fun.

DeletedUser

Choosing the same starting direction was practically the same. It meant tribes could join near each other. The only thing pre-reg does different is that it ensures people who use it start in the core. If you want to go solo, start on the rim.