Discussion: Start of world 90

DeletedUser

Greetings Warriors!

We are delighted to announce the Start of World 90!

World 90 will start on Thursday the 6th October at around 10:00.
Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

World 90 will feature the NEW Watchtower building! For more details, please see here.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 70% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 7 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

The settings

Speed: 2.0
Unit speed: 0.5
Flags: Yes
Hauls: Yes
Paladin: New system
Archers: Yes
Church enabled:No
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Points & unlimited time based
Bonus villages: Yes
Barbarian villages: Grow to 1500 points
Tech system: Simple
Beginner protection: 3 days
Tribe limit: 45
Other info: Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms.

DeletedUser107545

Assuming this is yet another premium world :( I dont mind premium accounts and account manager etc but get rid of the raised resource production and the premium exchange. Its way too much of an advantage. I can no life playing the game and people can still grow more than twice the speed of me. And I've been playing since world 3 and played more than 60 worlds so i know what i'm doing. I farm the best I can, put an hour or two into the game a day and still get obliterated because some bloke manages to get 5k points before I can get 2k. How on earth can that be allowed? and Its not a matter of oh he had a better farming spot. Because it happens EVERYWHERE! even when there are so few villages around them you'd think they were cheating to get so big. Atm most people just log onto the premium worlds to farm pp. It used to be people played the world to try and win. Doesn't happen anymore because people know they can't compete. Sort it out, people are leaving because of this. Put a few non premium worlds back in.

DeletedUser

Kingtaz is right! Why is it so hard to try and cater to more than just those that want to BUY their victory? The rest of us who were here since the beginning (and who also supported Inno-games through premium for all these years) deserve a world were you actually have to log in and play! Try taking care of more than just your inner-circle for once!

DeletedUser111495

Its simple really... Inno are a business and PP worlds make them money, personally not a huge fan however I've never had to spend a single dime on the game because of it.

Too busy to join W90, best of luck to those who do play though.

fosmore

Reaction score
I realise TW needs to be profitable, hence the pay to win features. However, we now have players hiding in tribes who aren't really there to fight, they play mainly to sell resources for premium points. These players often undermine participation and enjoyment levels of the majority of players who want to play the game in it's purest form within a tribe.

Is it possible to create an achievement that highlights these players, an achievement which is unable to be hidden, that shows the frequency of players selling resources for premium?

At least that way competitive tribes would be less likely to recruit these players. After all the game is called Tribal Wars, not Hide and Sell.

atmospherecf

Does W90 launch on Oct 7 or Oct 12?(It says Oct. 12 on the pre registration menu..

Opalelement

This announcement says it launches October 6, not 7th lol. Which one of those is correct, announcement or 7th?

Xudam

I prey to the gods that the premium market aint in action on this server!