[Discussion] The top 10 in review

DeletedUser

general rule of thumb is PP usually has a lot of friends hanging around :)

villages taken from Randomites don't stay in the hands of the offender for long :icon_eek:

J/k <3

*Starts counting his axes*
Oh, hai2u Pervis :icon_wink:

xyziz

... Makkan, He acknowledged that was a joke

Do you actually read? Or do you just like to write more and more to say exactly what you say in previous posts?

Last edited:

DeletedUser8472

Au contraire mon fraire! I have no idea what you got out of what i said, but in simple terms: I have a small village an a non-impressive amount of troops, got into some trouble early on and payed for it with slow growth. PP is far away, and i would not be able to noble him. I mad a joke about me going to the history books for not being able to noble an inactive player. I wasn't making a point at all, I can't believe that you didn't sense the sarcasm in which my post was drenched.

The funny (?) joke at the top, the smileys, the outrageous idea of nobling a top player far far away or the hidden white text, which one made my post seem like a serious declaration of win against PP?

The premise of your joke, given you statements in the Major thread, indicated that you thought PP was significantly better than Major. All I was doing was pointing out that I disagreed.

You then decided I missed part of your thread. Somehow, restating the part of your joke emphasizing just how good you think PP is was suppose to somehow change my point that you think PP is better then Major. I won't pretend to know your fatuous logic works.

Thanks man, thanks for pointing out just how obivous it was that you were trying to make a joke. Honestly, if you so truly believed someone couldn't catch that doesn't that just mean even you think your joke sucks?

And at what point did I say you could/couldn't win against PP? You sir confuzle me. :/

DeletedUser

The premise of your joke, given you statements in the Major thread, indicated that you thought PP was significantly better than Major. All I was doing was pointing out that I disagreed.

You then decided I missed part of your thread. Somehow, restating the part of your joke emphasizing just how good you think PP is was suppose to somehow change my point that you think PP is better then Major. I won't pretend to know your fatuous logic works.

Thanks man, thanks for pointing out just how obivous it was that you were trying to make a joke. Honestly, if you so truly believed someone couldn't catch that doesn't that just mean even you think your joke sucks?

And at what point did I say you could/couldn't win against PP? You sir confuzle me. :/

Has this become a debate of who is better.

Purple Predator or Major disaster ? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser8472

Has this become a debate of who is better.

Purple Predator or Major disaster ? :icon_surprised:

Dunno. I only has issues with the idea that PP could be significantly better...

DeletedUser

Dunno. I only has issues with the idea that PP could be significantly better...

did makkan say that purple was better tahn rob ?

I don't actually know, I haven't read the posts that thoroughly, I'd love to be enlightened as to what was actually said :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Then i can solve this here, I don't care which one of them is better, and i don't know. Right now i would say major, seeing as he (probably) is a lot more active. The skills of those players does not concern me. I spoke in the other thread because i thought it was ridiculus to say that major could not be beaten; there i was serious. In this thread (a totally different one) I made a joke, tried to brighten up someones day, and had no purpose of comparing any players' skills except perhaps mine and PP's, which I barely did with that joke.
It's still difficult to see how my post could be taken seriously as a "PP is so much better than major" -post. And xyziz, nobody likes a stalker; I disagreed with you on that other thread, don't follow me around to jump on whatever I write and try and point out what's wrong, you're starting to remind me of bazoo...
*looks around the forum* no bazoo.. good *breathes out*

xyziz

makkan i just gave up posting on the other thread because, like in this one, you just seem to say the same things in every argument you have, but start to say it in more and more words. It is just pointless, you simply do not like the truth (or so it seems).

And how am i stalking with you, i just have conflicting views in 2 threads...

DeletedUser

There is no comparison. Even if I were to somehow become as good as Major, I would never be able to dedicate myself to a world like he does. I have to balance my inherent laziness and my potential enjoyment.

DeletedUser8472

There is no comparison. Even if I were to somehow become as good as Major, I would never be able to dedicate myself to a world like he does. I have to balance my inherent laziness and my potential enjoyment.

I wasn't saying you were worse...or even that you're not better. Just not significantly better >_>.

DeletedUser4186

I think Acid been lazeh so far ;) increeeease speeeed plox.

You can have my village if you were not so bloody far off

DeletedUser

well tbh, not a lot of people profess to really know anything about Acid.Rain (the same as madog and ftw and some others on that list).

all we have to go by is the info in his TWstats record

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4186

well tbh, not a lot of people profess to really know anything about Acid.Rain (the same as madog and ftw and some others on that list).

all we have to go by are his TWstats

I "know" madog, but I dont really know what players are on the server in general so cant judge if his spot is strange or just expected hehe, its not a huge omg wtf from my side at least that he is there.

DeletedUser

Not really top10, but good to see two top20 players fighting each other.
Don't know ,why rocky9 wanted me to involve thought. I am too far anyway.

kekua said:
rocky9 on 16.12. at 07:47
just letting u know, that kekua has sent his troops out at me, im in the process of taking his newest village, and acid rain hopefully is going to attack one of his villages when he gets on. it's time that kekua is taken out of this world. his main village has no offencive troops... would be great to have ur help in this one.
cheers

Attack on Brick Wall
Command
Origin Player: kekua
Village: Kekua Village (557|580) K55
Destination Player: rocky9
Village: Brick Wall (563|593) K55
Arrival: Dec 16, 2008 16:07:41:216
Arrival in: 8:25:04

rocky9 on 16.12. at 07:50
just change that, he withdrew that attack and made this one...

Attack on Brick Wall
Command
Origin Player: kekua
Village: Mihaips Village (565|582) K55
Destination Player: rocky9
Village: Brick Wall (563|593) K55
Arrival: Dec 16, 2008 09:41:20:494
Arrival in:

Still waiting for K44 players to do the same. Or they are already doing that without mailing others? Or they are not planing on fighting each other ?

DeletedUser

Off the top of my head I can list two players that were in the top 20 (Heck, possibly even top 10. Cant remember exactly) that were taken out from K44.

Does that satisfy your "accusations"?

DeletedUser

Off the top of my head I can list two players that were in the top 20 (Heck, possibly even top 10. Cant remember exactly) that were taken out from K44.

Does that satisfy your "accusations"?

Did they had mroe than 1-2 villages at that time ? If they did then yes.

DeletedUser8472

Not really top10, but good to see two top20 players fighting each other.
Don't know ,why rocky9 wanted me to involve thought. I am too far anyway.

Still waiting for K44 players to do the same. Or they are already doing that without mailing others? Or they are not planing on fighting each other ?

sowwy, but we are civilized in k44 and plays twibalhugs instead.

DeletedUser

Did they had mroe than 1-2 villages at that time ? If they did then yes.

Well, seeing as only a short while ago we all were at only 1-2 villages, you're being quite picky about this...
But yeah, one had multiple villages.