Discussion: Version 8.8

DeletedUser

I doubt it your account will have been deleted on that world 2 weeks after you were rimmed if you stopped logging in

DeletedUser

What happens if a multi-million account gets rimmed? Does the player join the casual world with the villa build of their last village?

DeletedUser

Casual worlds can be accessed after one has lost their last village in the competitive worlds. Players will be offered an option to take control of a recreation of their last village in a casual world.....

The above quote should answer that for you SirEwok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ lonestar1 my account was on world 12 and I am shown on the rankings at zero points as the world was kept frozen I am thinking my information might have been saved.

DeletedUser

@ lonestar1 my account was on world 12 and I am shown on the rankings at zero points as the world was kept frozen I am thinking my information might have been saved.

Once a world is frozen you can no longer logon to it my guess it that would be required before an option to move your lost village to a casual world is given

DeletedUser

I am thinking the causal worlds only apply to the new worlds this is the impression I am getting from the latest world update.

DeletedUser53562

Wee suggestion... the new mass recruit... the popup message telling you it's been done covers the groups when it pops up. Royally annoying when you just want to click the next group and keep going but have to wait for it to disappear. Popup better than the old refresh page, just in the wrong place. Minor issue ofc, but should be a simple fix I presume to move it up or down a bit! :)

DeletedUser107730

I just got rimmed on W62 and when i hit transfer to casual world i just get a white screen, does anyone know whats happening?