Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Currently this happens if your notes have a too large table:

1609273496978.png

What could happen is the system cuts the note off and displays something like this (I tested to see what happens if I just delete the bottom half of the table at a random spot it works fine):

Solution:

1609273597230.png

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't agree, I think the entire settings should be changed for the notepad. E.g. increase in the limit of brackets.

I mean, even if they increase the bracket size there will still be a maximum brackets, meaning at some point the same error will popup and you'll get nothing loaded in your notepad. Better if something loads than nothing.

You seem to think rejecting this suggestion will increase the chance of the other suggestion being implemented, or that accepting this one will prevent the other from being implemented which is simply not the case.

Personally I think the "maximum brackets" should be a user set limit, but if they have a bracket limit then it shouldnt refuse to load anything if you exceed it.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Voted for yes. Logically even if the brackets limit is increased it will not be infinite so even the the new limit will be reached. Its way better to show at least part of the notes and a notice that the note is too big to be parsed then to just show the previous notice without the note at all.