Diy

mr fc

is there any way i can get a list of the players that have ever been in DIY?

cheers,

DeletedUser

I think Stinky Plunger. and I are the only ones left from DIY, although I joined about a week before the collapse.

DeletedUser93357

I was in DIY ;) I was Nailgun and then The-Tradesman and im now back in the world ;)

DeletedUser

As the founder of DIY, may I ask why you want a list of the players?

As stated above, all of the original names can be found in the tribal changes list in TW Stats.

Just intrigued why you want this list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As stated above, all of the original names can be found in the tribal changes list in TW Stats.

you retired from TW?

HorseSoldier

He wants to know what pathetic group of players were not able to gang up on and rim Diamond Blade. Or maybe he's trying to find the leaders who left before ever accomplishing anything noteworthy.
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

DeletedUser

He wants to know what pathetic group of players were not able to gang up on and rim Diamond Blade. Or maybe he's trying to find the leaders who left before ever accomplishing anything noteworthy.
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Just when you think that comments can't get any dumber there is always somebody who shows it can...

fail-owned-horse-fail-pwnd-demotivational-poster-1245910870.jpg

DeletedUser98802

Do you just find pictures you find funny then find a way to post them whether they're relevant/needed?

DeletedUser

Do you just find pictures you find funny then find a way to post them whether they're relevant/needed?
Tell me about it, this shit hurts my eyes.
You know when someone fails at pnp when he finds a picture then thinks of the content for it rather than in reverse. :icon_rolleyes: