Diys

DeletedUser

Die In Your Sleep is the name of the tribe.
Name:Die In Your Sleep
Tag:DIYS
Leader Experience:I've been on quite a few worlds and have leaded or helped lead plenty of tribes in my past.I'm always active as well.
CoA:Here's the direct link http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7115/sleepingpolarbear350.jpg

I'll be most like in K55,K54 or K56 since I'm always in them areas.I hope this tribe will be one of the best.

Your our BUFFET

Gl rofl. YOU should probably have your tribe join in about a month. If you don't then you'll probably get owned by a single decent player let alone a good premade.

DeletedUser

..... I've decided to help out a friends tribe... People say Ghosts are point whores.... Fact Or Fiction

DeletedUser

Fact. They are the best tribe in the whole W, other then the MaNIAC people.

Recruitment

Please contact IWILLNOTPWNU for recruitment questions.

Messages like can i join ur tribe will be deleted!

see?

DeletedUser

That's words not troops.I'll see if they're great in 2010 after all the attack breaks.

Your our BUFFET

First of all, most likely, your not going to have decent amount of troops after attack break to seem "good". You will tell if they are good in a month or so, when the obviously smaller, but MUCH better, tribes decide that they would turn out to be great farms.

DeletedUser

True, no ones going to have tons of troops after attack breaks.I'll keep my head down and help out my tribe and making them damn resource pits higher lvls.

Your our BUFFET

Exactly my point, start growing vegetables, I personally like corn, you will be my next farm once attack break ends.

DeletedUser

Cause of this

Exactly my point, start growing vegetables, I personally like corn, you will be my next farm once attack break ends.

Your basically a smart aleck which to me is funny as H E double L

YOur just I dunno out there man :D

DeletedUser

lol

Dang I wish you were in my tribe we always goof off you would fit right in :D