~DK~ next?

DeletedUser

Heh heh heh, now i have ~DK~ i am dealing with. They are sending me ram fakes and trying to scout me, so far no troops. I have nearly zeroed one of their tribe (a former SINA member) and am casting my eyes at their 2-3 other members in my immediate vicinity. I just blew a good chunk of my offensive forces last night nearly zeroing the guy mentioned above and it will take me about 2 days to replace. And will probably spend a day or so after that cleaning out a few nests in my vicinity. But by about 72 hours from now, i am thinking it is going to be game on again.

I am nearly done with SINA. Time to move on to ~DK~.

Again, anyone able to take advantage of damage and distraction to ~DK~, the time to be ready to move is 72 hours from now.

DeletedUser

basicly heres the short version:

I (fundamental) am being attacked They started attacking me so i cleared a point whore. Unfortunitly i dont have many troops myslf so im going to be building alot quickly. IF any1 can help me please... HELP!!!!

DeletedUser

Heh heh heh heh. I quite enjoyed that.

Um, no, that is not quite it though, in that there is only one statement in there that is correct. I am not being attacked, only faked and attempt-scouted (which is likely to fail, and is not a real attack anyways as it can do no damage other than give the enemy information). I am being threatened with attacks, but i literally get several such threats daily. But they never send troops. No one has, so far. I wish they would (within reason), so i could start driving my defensive points up.

They did not start attacking me. I actually started attacking them (sort of), by attacking a former SINA member right after he switched to DK.

The guys i have been clearing i would not call point whores. Well, not all of them anyways. Shooting from the hip, i would say about two of them had a bit less troops than points, two of them had slightly more troops than points, and one of them had about 50% more troops than points.

I would not say i "don't have many troops myself", but i suppose that is open to debate. Depends on perspective. I.... think i have plenty of troops. For my size and location.

Then comes the one true comment. I am going to be building a lot quickly. Just like i have been for days and days now. I made high level barracks and stables a priority early on. And the factories (barracks, stables, HQ, and workshop) all run 24/7, with production qeued up for days and days in advance.

I am not asking for help. Hardly. However, i know that, same as with SINA, i am only able to hurt and influence them in my immediate vicinity. At greater distances, i have little/no power or interest. I am, however, interested in letting their enemies know when the enemy camp is likely to have some confusion in it.

Please, lol, no one help. Not in my local area. Not to take advantage of the situation outside of my sphere of influence. I mean, come to think of it, why am i encouraging others to take advantage of a situation in their enemy camp that i help create?

But i did like hearing your version of events tripp. heh heh. Would that be tripp, off of star trek, that you are named after? Just curious.

DeletedUser

no tripp as in the gothic clothing company. also its based on a side affect (trippin)

DeletedUser

Are they noobs?

Well, i have had one of them try to scout me out. Cost him 120 ish scouts. He did not get the 90% survival rate he was looking for. So what does he do? As soon as those scouts returned back home, he sent the (almost) exact same number of scouts right back at me a second time, probably having replaced those 120 in the meantime, or else he had not sent his full compliment of them. The result? He lost a second 120ish of them.

Lol.

I mean, i could see him doing it a second time.... if he waited and doubled their number first.

Then, a former SINA member who has now switched to DK just sent an attack at me, and i just checked and they are moving at sword speed. Sword speed, yes you heard me right. I know that in the past he likes to build axes, and even spears, but usually not many swords. So i expect this probably does have a fair compliment of axes in it....

But why slow it down by adding even one sword?

If i had to guess, he is sending "the works" at me. So of course axes. There might be some LC. I can even see the spears. But swords as well?

Now all that does is give me extra time.

And thirdly, another one of them, right about the same time, is sending me REINFORCEMENTS. lol. Yes, you heard me right. Travelling at spear speed. The guy is sending me reinforcements. I mean, i know there are spies in DK, but i did not know about this particular one. So either he is hidden very very deep and i don't know about him, or else he was trying to attack, but clicked on the support button instead of the attack button.

There have been one or two other things they have been doing which i would call.... questionable. Such as not dodging when i (a few minutes ago) zeroed one of them yet again.

But the reinforcements and the attacking swords really are firsts for me :)

DeletedUser

or its a fake support, i do that to confued the enemy when they gloat so they dont support themselves (worked like2 times, other times they still support themselves.

DeletedUser

The strange part about that idea though, is i am solo. I have no second village, and am not part of a tribe. So the only hope there (if your idea is correct) is that they are hoping to suck my PA's into defending against their fakes. Which is (so far) not going to happen.

They currently have 20 waves coming at me, from 7-8 locations, but so far, i think only two of them are real attacks. At most.

Strangely too, some of them are launching attacks, then calling them off before the 10 minute recall time expires. At least two have done that so far.

Also, lol, i see that one of them has sent a pure scout force at me. Seeing as how they have not yet got a look at my troops (never had 90% survive), they send these attacks, and THEN send another scout force to try to take a peek.

Um, yeah. Ok. All righty then. I think i'm starting to get the picture. I'm not going to laugh. Really, i am not. Would not be nice. snort. ahem, pardon me. I have to be (snicker) going now.... no really.... talk to you later..... have to go g'bye...

DeletedUser

Man this DK leader (pharoah) knows how to wreck a tribe.

The first attack? A couple of hundred spears, a couple of dozen swords. What a waste. They would have been better off waiting for my next clearing force to hit that group, at least then they could have used the local wall, plus used their higher defence stats.

Oh well, why am i complaining? In fact, i was moaning earlier that my defenensive points were terrible, and this should help that out.

If i was him/them, i would have looked to ways to defend the DK members around me. Heh heh. Glad i don't make the decisions for them.