Dlv

THORSWRATH

that tribe seems to me the most powerful of all???? More total points than Kinky, or FENX.....

DeletedUser

Points dont mean anything.... :icon_wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

They're more villages, but divided between more members. Less people, more trust and more effeciency. I'm not validating a tribe of high membercount is unable to function alongside tribes in the style of Kinky, Fenx, KINGS and alike, but it takes a whole lot more effort to accomplish that.

Besides - With little knowlegde about DLV - i don't think they can take such good use of all those villages as forementioned :icon_wink:

DeletedUser53337

THORSWRATH
You considering another tribe change? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They may have more points but are they actually any good? For me they have yet to go into a war since their merger and actually prove themselves as not point whores/mass recruiters/noobs who just care about points.

Personally i'd like to see them go up against somebody like Carn or Manic (who for me have a lot to prove themselves) to prove themselves worthy of being where they are.

DeletedUser

tribe is pretty worthless. i took 4 DLV villages last week without a single incoming, despite me faking more than the player i was attacking.

DeletedUser

In my honest opinion 1 Kinky or Fenx village is worth 3 or 4 DLV villages

I'm jumping to conclusions yes, however they have done nothing to impress me, short of extensive barb munching

DeletedUser

Who are you, THORSWRATH? I noticed you were participant in several quite controversial discussions.

I have a strange feeling you aren't exactly a representant of DLV. Quite the contrary, honestly. A most ennerving frame of mind is revealed but your alias rises doubts whether your defending their pride, or attempting to discredit. Likely propoganda, old skool :)

DeletedUser

DLV is a good tribe but i do not know why they have 2 academys?

They will end up doing what Fuse did.

THORSWRATH

You dont know who i am?

Im world 24s new typing comedian, a title awarded to me by Capt Call of KINGS.

Here is my certificate.

And this years award for funniest mother on tw's W24 forum goes to ....... THORSWRATH!!!!!!!! Although he has never been seen before posting on the forums by yours truly his two latest one liners were absolute killers allowing him to win the award and shoot to stardom as a typing comedian. __________________
:lightcavalry:Capt Call of KINGS:heavycavalry:

"Some men just wanna see the world burn"

There you see, I'm quite famous.

Not sure why he said 'mother' though

DeletedUser

lol nice award, and i'm glad to see you're happy about it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser52435

You dont know who i am?

Im world 24s new typing comedian, a title awarded to me by Capt Call of KINGS.

Here is my certificate.

There you see, I'm quite famous.

Not sure why he said 'mother' though

The father was taken.

Oh and by the way, the father is a little excited tonight, mother.

deadsocks

DLV. The single tribe I wish I could will out of existence.
Sadly, I'm 2 - 3 Ks away. Could someone closer please, declare on them and show them what a tribe they aren't? I have a feeling they won't last long.

DeletedUser

i know the duke of CARN. i think he could kill them if manic backs off.