-DM-, The Dark Myrmidons have arrived at last.

DeletedUser

We have had this going in the Premade section for quite a while, I thought we would offer a couple of the spots we have left to some of our forum vets ^^

Hello Everyone!

This is a new tribe, made to last!

Details:
World: W76
Name: Dark Myrmidons
Tag: -DM-
Placement: In the middle.
Member Limit: Not at first.

Here's a peek at the profile that we've made so far:

Μυρμιδόνες
We Rule ~ -DM- ~ We Maim
We are the last of our kind, the survivors, the best ones ever to be propagated.

We are the Dark Myrmidons.
Contact the Chosen Myrmidon for Diplomacy:
Silencia

We are the sons of Zeus, the ancient warriors of Phthia, homeland to Achilles the great, gods and kings alike.

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος
Sing, Goddess, of the rage of Peleus' son Achilles,
οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί' Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε' ἔθηκεν,
the accursed rage that brought great suffering to the Achaeans.

We are free, strong, independent and together. As long as we have all of that, no one can tare us apart, no one can take us down.

Contact the accursed rage which we have chosen to bring great suffering to this world, for anything but Diplomacy & Recruitment:
Huffy2721

In doubt about what a Myrmidon is?
The Myrmidons or Myrmidones (Greek: Μυρμιδόνες) were a legendary people of Greek history. They were very brave and skilled warriors commanded by Achilles.

We aim to rid the worlds of the terrors we see all around us, it has become commonplace to stack up on points and completely ignore the key concept of the game, that's right; Troops, leading to ODA.

We want to teach new players how to play the game properly, not only for our own advantage, but to create the next generation of tribalwars veterans to play with and against.

If you want to help us with our ambition, apply, send me a PM or write a comment.

We expect you to be able to do the basic maneuvers like sending Trains, Back-Timing, Sniping and so on.
If you do not know how to on the other hand, we will teach you.

Current members:

Look in game ;)

Do not be shy ;)

I have just started on the .net server, but I have several years on my back from the .dk .no .se and .de servers ^^

DeletedUser111495

I haz invt plz?

I got one, how do you feel :D

Silencia Jul 31, 14:40
Hello [player]Clarity[/player], I would like to offer you a spot in [ally]-DM-[/ally].
We have a lot of experienced players, and I am certain that you two will fit right in with the crowd we've already got ;)
Silencia Jul 31, 14:46
Lol you*
Clarity Jul 31, 14:49
Not interested sorry... Read my profile...
Silencia Jul 31, 14:49
Very well.

DeletedUser13939

No...no I'm fine...I promised myself...I wouldn't cry...*sniffles*